What are you using your syns on today?

Legomom said:
Having eaten them yesterday I'm not sure 10 syns is right lol. They surely don't taste like a ten syn donut!!! The fancy ones are lovely but you can't beat an original glazed :)

The original glazed ones are definitely 10 syns :) the ones with raspberry inside is 20, and the choccy covered one is 15 syns. I don't know the rest though sorry!

I've honestly never had a krispy kreme. Don't think ill try them. What you don't know you don't miss right? Lol

Syns today 1 for a mcain frozen jacket at work with another 1 for a laughing cow ex.light with it. 1/2 for a muller peach.

Then found single wrapped time outs in poundland, 4 syns and a vanilla options for 2! 8 1/2 count for today

Ah I have, they're so yummy! I love doughnuts.

Today my syns are being used for nesquik chocolate powder to make a skimmed milk milkshake (3 syns) and highlights hot chocolate (2 syns). I might also need to use some for a little low-fat creme fraiche in the saag aloo that we're having

xx

I love Krispy Kremes. I keep telling myself Ill have one after I have lost some weight. Im sharing a small tub of pringles with the oh for my syns today. Not had crisps since I started SW but had a dismal interview today and craving some.

Im having

2 x oreos 5syns
walkers stars 4.5
Hi fi rocky road 3
Mini walls twister 2.5

15 in total.. it was my wi tonight so having my full syns xx

I should have never bought those new Alpen bars with the chocolate and coconut.

I really want to try those, but I'm not spending syns on them, shame they aren't alpen lights

Going to have some extra light mayo in my sandwich today (1) and then will probably have a malteaster bunny (8.5) or a cream egg (9) (trying to finish off all my easter chocolate lol)

No idea yet. Will be having a gin this evening I believe so that's 4 with a diet lemonade. Maybe a flump and malteasers.

I feel I'll need the chocolate fix as Im already having a sweet craving and it's only 9am!

Just had a options hot chocolate (2). Probably going to have a HiFi light later on tonight (3) :drool: yummy!

I've got a /thai meal for my friends' birthday tonight :confused: So am not having any syns today and giving flexible syns ago!!!

Hope you enjoy your night out

had 1 syn so far from 2 tablespoons of salsa, yummy. tonight I think I'll have a Rocky Road light HiFi bar tonight (3) and then maybe some ketchup or mayonnaise with dinner tonight (2?), and a Tiny Toblerone (1.5). Such a chocolate addict! :S

Had a relative low calorie white chocolate milkshake and half of a small rocky road slice at a cafe this morning after a hospital appointment- think I've used up all my syns for the day- darn it!! xx

Velvet crunch and a single timeout bar tonight :) used 1 syn during the day on flora lighter than light and a greek muller. And deserve the other 8 as a friday night treat :)

Back