What are you using your syns on today?

Just had a options hot chocolate (2). Probably going to have a HiFi light later on tonight (3) :drool: yummy!

Have ended up having the hot chocolate (2), 250ml Fairhills Fair & Light Rose 5.5% (3) and a Freddo (5). 10 Syns well spent I'd say!!

Chicken noodle salad and sushi from testosterone for luch - 5
Mini toffee crisp - 5
60 ml red wine - 2
Total 12 - might find a use for the other three after supper for pudding!

That should say tesco's!!!!!

Lol @ testosterone

6 mentos fruit sweets (3), options (2), 2x rich tea (4). Total of 9 for day

added a hot choc (1.5) and marshmallows (1.5) to my list last night.... hehe

today I've just had two sausages (1) for breakfast, not sure what else I'll have, will have to see what I fancy, maybe a lion bar, or chocolate philli

Not decided yet...went over yesterday with an extra glass of light wine so I might try and keep my syns at 5 today as I will be having a glass or two of wine tomorrow too. Frustrates me having my weigh in on a Monday as I can go all week using hardly any syns (sometimes I struggle to use them) then the weekend comes along and I can't resist an extra glass of wine or something sweet or savoury :(

Just used 8.5 on a packet of crisps. That will teach me for coming out with no snack and letting myself get hungry! Oh well at least it is within the limit.

I've decided now, I have some rice pudding in the fridge (syn free) so think I might melt some choc philli in there (as I have one and a bit tubs of the stuff that need eating over the next couple of weeks) that'll be 6 syns, then might have a kitkat as well another 5.5 so with the sausages it'll bring me to a total of 12.5 syns.

ive had 1SYN for my EL mayo in my BLT for lunch, hubby brought some ice creams home n was trying to talk me into having one so i decided if it wasnt too bad on syns i would have 1, but used the SYN calculator and 19 SYNS!!!! sooo i wont be having one!! lol im so pleased i checked n didnt just say oh go on then! lol i dont like icecream enough to use 19SYNS on!! lol

Brown sauce 1 syn and 12 tic tacs 1 syn so far. Probably going to have a Greek muller .5 and maybe some noodles...not sure what they are though. Will ensure I check before I eat x

So far a dash of milk (1 syn) and a slice of nimble wholemeal bread (2.5 syns). No idea what else Ill have. Might keep the syns fairly low to even out over syns from the weekend :)

banoffee pie!! SW one of course! :)
the website says 4.5 syns, but that includes syns for choc on top which i didnt use, but am still counting 4.5 :) tastes more like banoffee cheesecake though still yummy! xXx

loolahoop said:
banoffee pie!! SW one of course! :)
the website says 4.5 syns, but that includes syns for choc on top which i didnt use, but am still counting 4.5 :) tastes more like banoffee cheesecake though still yummy! xXx

It is 4.5syns without the chocolate on top. If you use the chocolate you have to add 7syns to the entire thing :) x

Back