What are you using your syns on today?

well i shared it with hubby n 4 kids so didnt get a choice! lol but even if u did have 2 pieces thats still only 9 syns :) i do think 1 piece is enough tho, quite sickly! tbh i just needed a desert, n im not that even keen on cheesecake lol but id been making cakes and deserts for every1 else n its torture lol so needed a SW one n id tried making cakes etc but YUCK lol just all taste like sweetner! but this was actually ok! i feel like ive been naughty now..but havent lol! xXx

loolahoop said:
well i shared it with hubby n 4 kids so didnt get a choice! lol but even if u did have 2 pieces thats still only 9 syns :) i do think 1 piece is enough tho, quite sickly! tbh i just needed a desert, n im not that even keen on cheesecake lol but id been making cakes and deserts for every1 else n its torture lol so needed a SW one n id tried making cakes etc but YUCK lol just all taste like sweetner! but this was actually ok! i feel like ive been naughty now..but havent lol! xXx

Will give it a go I think but my boyfriend doesn't like sweet things so its just me! I might make it and ask bf to hide it from me! X

Ooh can I get the recipe pls? Love banoffee!

Is that the one with all bran as a base? I made that last year and it was yummy, but we never have all bran in I bought it just to make the cake, wonder if you could do it with something else instead.... hmmmm

Today I'm having sausages with lunch 1 syn
chocolate philli 6 syns
kitkat mint 5.5 syns

so 12.5 syns in total

Is that the one with all bran as a base? I made that last year and it was yummy, but we never have all bran in I bought it just to make the cake, wonder if you could do it with something else instead.... hmmmm
no, its made with reduced fat digestive biscuits :) x

its on the SW website hun :) called Banoffee pie, if yo search it on the recipe section it should come up! :) xXx

Thank you, I'll give that a go :)

Jodie-D said:
That Marshmallow Fluff is amaze, I just had it on a sandwich with peanut butter, blew all my syns but I don't even care! Lol!

What's marshmallow fluff please? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's like the gooey bit inside a marshmallow, it's in Aldi at the moment, you can spread it on toast or lots of other uses. It's very sweet but low in sugar. It's 1 syn per tablespoon

Jodie-D said:
It's like the gooey bit inside a marshmallow, it's in Aldi at the moment, you can spread it on toast or lots of other uses. It's very sweet but low in sugar. It's 1 syn per tablespoon

Tks Jodie! Pity I don't have Aldo near me, only got lidyl x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have WI tonite too Donna, im saving my syns to get a treat tonight but not too sure what yet! lol wispa gold does sound yummy though! cant actually rmemember the last time i had a proper bar of choc! xXx

I've already used 5 syns on a freddo! Think I'll use some more later for a hot chocolate and marshmallows 3.5syns. Maybe some ketchup with dinner as well.

A lucozade sport...because it has been one of those days...

Back