What are you using your syns on today?

Worcester French Fries 4 syns.

1 Tablespoon of Mayo in my Egg Roll lunchtime. 0.5 syns.

May have a 2 Bar Kit Kat lata. 5.5 syns.

i have WI tonite too Donna, im saving my syns to get a treat tonight but not too sure what yet! lol wispa gold does sound yummy though! cant actually rmemember the last time i had a proper bar of choc! xXx

I do love treating myself to a proper bar of choc every so often, have some lion bars in for that reason, I just buy whatever I can get in multipacks on offer though or really cheap singles, found the wispa golds 4 for a £1 in home bargains :eek: so bought a few but between me and other half they're all gone, I have one left which I hid away from him for tonight :p

I do love treating myself to a proper bar of choc every so often, have some lion bars in for that reason, I just buy whatever I can get in multipacks on offer though or really cheap singles, found the wispa golds 4 for a £1 in home bargains :eek: so bought a few but between me and other half they're all gone, I have one left which I hid away from him for tonight :p
ohh that wpuld be a dangerous thing for me to do! lol if its in the house i eat it!! :/ hence me needing SW lol! theres noway i have the self control to have a multipack of choc in the house and not eat them there and then all in one go! :break_diet:
i think i may pop into the shop for a choccy bar on way back from WI tho x

Fortunately if I ever buy any multi packs of anything.. they're gone in this house before I even get the chance

ohh that wpuld be a dangerous thing for me to do! lol if its in the house i eat it!! :/ hence me needing SW lol! theres noway i have the self control to have a multipack of choc in the house and not eat them there and then all in one go! :break_diet:
i think i may pop into the shop for a choccy bar on way back from WI tho x

I used to be like that, I used to eat loads on an evening with my boyfriend, but when I started group I just started saying no, ended up with him cutting down more as well as he feels guilty if I'm not eating it too

Fortunately if I ever buy any multi packs of anything.. they're gone in this house before I even get the chance

I have a celebrations tin which I put all my treats in, which includes things I've bought for myself and if we get something for all of us I sometimes hide a few away in there otherwise they're gone before I get chance.

Ended up going up to 15 syns today

Someone made me a coffee with a splash of milk in so that was 1/2 and then my boyfriend made me a shandy, the beer he used is alcohol free and 3.5 syns for the can, he said he used only a tiny bit in mine and a lot more in his, but I'm counting 1 and a half to be sure! Then I still had my wispa gold as I was looking forward to it so 15 syns :(

Jodie-D said:
Yeah was going to say its in Asda too, I only mentioned Aldi as its a bit cheaper in there at the mo.. only think its about 50p difference though.

Thanks girls x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having 6 syns of chocolate philli later tonight, haven't decided whether I'm having it melted with fruit to dip in or on syn free pancakes with berries and banana! Depends how hungry I am, will probably have a kinder hippo as well at 6 syns (as they need eating up and I need to try and keep my syns quite high)

Yesterday I used 8.5 syns to go to nandos with the OH. Today I think i will be using my syns on a bit of chocolate as feeling poorly sick :-(

Used 3.5 syns on a small milkybar and will have another 3.5 syns for hot chocolate and marshmallows later. Think Im having philly with my pasta as well so that's another 2 syns. So 9 used for today.

Used 5 syns on yoghurt and mint sauce and chilli ketchup for with my takeaway kebab and wedges :) I really feel the need for a treat right but not sure what to have!!! Thinking I might make a big batch of rice pudding with real condensed milk!! Eeeek ;)

0.5 on crusha NAS, 3 on harvest morn cereal bar and 2 on options

Bought some little cheese samples from the cheese shop at the train station, they sell offcuts at 6 for £5.

Weighed each one and then worked out the syns of each one and wrote them on the wrappers.

Little treats for the weeks sorted - 4-9 syns per wedge - and some I can minus 6 syns as they are on the HexA list. :) :) :)

View attachment 54388

Mmmmm they look lovely

Well my syns are going on chocolate today (not that that's anything new lol)

will either be a cadbury cream egg (9) or a maltesers bunny (8 1/2) might have something else if I fancy it... but not decided yet

Want to save my syns for the weekend...been told by some SW members this is ok and others its not. I need an extra 20 Friday night and an extra 5-10 sat night. I have used 15 Monday, 10 Tuesday, 0 Wednesday and .5 today...my only problem is my weigh in is on a Monday and I will be gutted if I gain...

I had too many syns! Mars ice creamssss and a highlights hot chocolate x

So far Ive only planned a flump for later today :/ so might have some cookies this evening to bump the syns up.

I had too many syns! Mars ice creamssss and a highlights hot chocolate x

How many icecreams? It might not be as bad as you think, the highlights isn't much

So far Ive only planned a flump for later today :/ so might have some cookies this evening to bump the syns up.

Sounds lovely

I'm having meat free burgers lately, 2 from Morrisons 1 syn
Also having some chocolate philli 6 syns... either on two pieces of scan bran with banana and mixed spice or on a scan bran cake.... or might skip the scan bran and make some syn free pancakes and have it with them and berries... decisions decisions
Might have a kitkat at 5.5 syns as well as needs eating up before next week

Back