What are you using your syns on today?

2syn on sausages.
1syn hp sauce
Tonight will be on milk. Options hot choc an alpen light bar

No syns today, going to a wedding tomorrow ...

Wine!

2 teaspoons of agave nectar - 1 syn
1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff - 1syn
curly wurly - 6 syns

2 meat free burgers - 2syns, 4 melba toast - 2syns, 1 dairylea light triangle - 1.5 syns. Need to loose 2lb this week to get my stone so trying not to have to many syns :)

parfittaroles said:
Having my first flexi syn day since Xmas :) I'm having a celebration night, so proper pizza & cookies from the bakery for pudding :)

What is flexi syn? x

Having my first flexi syn day since Xmas :) I'm having a celebration night, so proper pizza & cookies from the bakery for pudding :)

Ooooo sounds lovely, I could do with some cookies from the bakery

What is flexi syn? x

flexi syn is where you know your having more syns then your allowed in a day, you set a limit in your head of how many syns your going to use and count the syns as you go. You stop when you get to your limit.
Then the next day you get back on slimming world as usual.

I'm holding off on syns if I can, as we have pizzahut on Monday and I'll be having Birthday cake and half a stuffed crust pizza, well I might only have 3 slices, depends how I feel at the time. Worked out it will be within my weekly syns. The pizza is 18 syns a slice and the cake will be 8 syns.

But I have a busy weekend with lots of treats to avoid, at a party tonight, need to try and make sure I don't snack on anything even though I'm going to be starving. Then its my little ones party tomorrow, again loads of treats to avoid and birthday cake, then on Sunday we're taking Birthday cake to my nanna's on Sunday.

I've only had 3.5 syns so far this week, so could have some Birthday cake Saturday or Sunday, but going to wait and see if I avoid the party food first!

Back