What are you using your syns on today?

Just had a cherry underlayer muller for 1.5 syns and will have a malteaster bunny later for 8.5 syns

Just seen the bunny is 8 syns not 8.5.... get in lol

Moo Yoo frozen yogurt with brownie pieces (7 1/2)
X3 Weight Watchers sausages (1 1/2)

Oooo how much do you get of the frozen yogurt? sounds lovely

Gone well over my syns today :( oops

Try not to get down about it, we all do it sometimes and as long as you get back on plan you should be okay

Had two cadbury mis-shapes at school... whoops counting 6 syns for them as they were roses ones

going to have cheese and biscuits later, planning on having 5 biscuits at a syn each

Im tryin to be good and save my syns for the weekend as getting a curry! Used none so far, is that bad?x

Im tryin to be good and save my syns for the weekend as getting a curry! Used none so far, is that bad?x

slimming world don't suggest you do it, but I've done it in the past... if you feel like you want something though I would allow yourself upto 5 syns as then you're less likely to go completely off track

Just had a mini-bar of G&B white chocolate, a decent size treat for 10 syns!

2 ryvita (3 syns), 2 Cadbury chocolate eclairs (3 syns) rich tea (2 syns) options (2 syns) = 10 in total :)

slimming world don't suggest you do it, but I've done it in the past... if you feel like you want something though I would allow yourself upto 5 syns as then you're less likely to go completely off track

Thanks for the advice, but weve had a change of plan, having a chinese, so its a lot more agreeable with syns! :D x

Made a last minute visit to frankie and bennys for tea. On a red day so found it really difficult to choose off the menu. Finally had a chicken salad with lemon/olive oil dressing. Hadn't used any syns today so 15 syns should cover the dressing!
Really proud of myself as no garlic bread starter, no burgers or chips and no pudding. Willpower was at a high :)

I shared half a millionaires shortbread. It said a whole was around 18 syns so I'm hoping my guesstimating at 9 was ok. I only had that and 2 other syns so should be within limits

Back