What are you using your syns on today?

Milky Way Magic Stars ice cream 3.5syns

1.5 on aldi cous cous, counting 7 for a meal replacement bar I had for breakfast, decided to start doing sw again last week so using up what I've got in cupboards til I do a shop again.

I used 5.5 on my weekly after weigh in treat
2 slices of 400g wholemeal (HEB) toasted with 1 TBS peanut butter (4.5 syns) and 1 TBS of marshmallow fluff (1 syn)
Worth. Every. Bite.

ooo I agree about the magic stars icecream, sounds yummy for 3.5 syns, will have to keep an eye out

Today I'm treating myself to some munchies after WI for 13 syns

Used mine on gravy and mustard today at the carvery, also counting a few for any butter added to the veg/mash i dont know about.. soo 8? xx

Planning on having choc philli again (6 syns) but this time spread on top of scan bran. and will probably have a chocolate biscuit again at 4.5 syns

1 tbls maple syrup(2.5 syns)
3 finn crisp orginal thins (3 syns)
2 tbls sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)
3 mikados (1.5)
10 syns in total today (hopefully)

Home made pizza, 11 syns for a napolina base, tomato purée, tikka chicken, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, healthy a of cheese (all free) mix 1 tsp of BBQ sauce into Tom purée first, 1 syn and serve with Sw chips and salad! 12. Syns for a whole pizza to myself x

3 Sugar Free Polo Mints (0.5 Syns), 1 Caramel Snack-a-Jack (2.5 Syns) and an Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns).

I am limiting myself to 5 Syns per day to try and boost my losses in the run up to my summer holiday in 5 weeks.

Fresh cream Victoria sponge from M&S, was my last day in the office today. Now, how many calories in an eighth of that, I wonder?

Sticking between 5-10 a day to boost my losses
1/2 tsp flora light(0.5 )
1 tbls brown sauce(1)
options white choc sachet (2)
4 sugar free sweets (2.5)

Back