What are you using your syns on today?

Pitta bread - just had a lamb kebab for lunch.

Had a mini twister at 2.5syns and, after deliberating all afternoon, gave in to eat a whole packet of Asda spicy veg cous cous at 2syns (yep, the whole thing as a SNACK...ooops!!!!)

But only 4.5 so far and both were delicious so not too sorry :)

Just had a mullet lemon cheesecake (1/2 a syn) with half a rich tea (1 syn) crushed & sprinkled over it. Yum! I might even have another one later with some grapes.

So far I've had a lemonade ice lolly (1), meringue nest (2.5) and cheese on my omelette (3.5), planning a Freddo for later (5.5) - that's 12.5, not sure about the other 2.5! Maybe some ketchup with my dinner!

1.5 cauldron cumberland sausages(1.5)
Shape delights choc dessert (5.5)
Options sachet (2)
2 mikados. (1)
Total 10 syns

Went for a picnic bar yesterday (11.5 syns) unsure what I'm having today, if we go shopping and buy some berries I think I'll make some syn free pancakes and have chocolate philli on it, if not then I'll have some chocolate or other

1 tbls maple syprup(2.5)
1.5 cauldron cumberland sausages(1.5)
I dont know what I will spend the rest of my syns on probably something sweet if I feel like it

Had Snocreme ice lolly from ice cream man, then was pleased to learn it was only 3.5syns :) biscuits are calling me now I've got a more left than I thought.

I never, ever have any syns when I'm on track, and do ok- but I've been recommended to stick to that part of the plan as much as I do the other aspects and have some syns, so I'm really enjoying sneaking a few treats in these last few days... hopefully it helps (but I really, really can't see how!!)

Had Snocreme ice lolly from ice cream man, then was pleased to learn it was only 3.5syns :) biscuits are calling me now I've got a more left than I thought.

I never, ever have any syns when I'm on track, and do ok- but I've been recommended to stick to that part of the plan as much as I do the other aspects and have some syns, so I'm really enjoying sneaking a few treats in these last few days... hopefully it helps (but I really, really can't see how!!)

It should do, I don't loose if I don't have my syns :) good luck

I had chocolate phill on some syn free pancakes with berries - 6 syns
meat free burgers - 1 syn
and an orange aero biscuit - 5 syns

The aero biscuit was lovely

I'm off to Nandos so chips (11, i know its a lot but its going to be worth it!!), sauce (2-3) and a glass of wine (4) - I've saved up so I have 19 syns for today :)

1 cauldron cumberland sausage(1)
1 tbls hp brown sauce (1)
Not sure about later:confused:

Back