What are you using your syns on today?

I had 2 bites of my daughters cookie this morning lol, so Im counting that as 2 syns (it was one of the big bakery ones from morrisons) and Im having a milkybar in a bit and egg mayo for lunch so 7 syns altogether.

Ill probably have a hot chocolate or something this evening as well.

Keeping my Syns between 3-5 a day this week in a desperate attempt to boost my losses before my holidays. Going to be using 3 Syns for a HiFi Light tonight, and that's all! Filling up on lots of yummy SuperFree foods to keep me going :)

Princess_Stevie said:
Keeping my Syns between 3-5 a day this week in a desperate attempt to boost my losses before my holidays. Going to be using 3 Syns for a HiFi Light tonight, and that's all! Filling up on lots of yummy SuperFree foods to keep me going :)

Don't deprive yourself too much Stevie, I did this when I was desperate to lose for my wedding and the scales did not budge until I started having a few more syns x

Don't deprive yourself too much Stevie, I did this when I was desperate to lose for my wedding and the scales did not budge until I started having a few more syns x

It's for that exact reason that I'm UPPING my syns to 5-10, what with my holiday looming. Everyone that's advised me the same as you here can't be wrong, but it does seem to go seriously against the grain!!

My boyfriend bought me a Tuna Light Lunch to bring to work to make a nice change from my daily mackerel salad, very sweet of him, but 6 syns a pot for the mediterranean style one!! :eek:

He said he almost got the Morrocan salmon one but didn't know if I liked harissa. Well it would have saved me 2.5 syns if he'd taken the chance, they're only 3.5 those ones, but I suppose 6 is still reasonable for a lunch, as I don't have anything lined up as a treat later.

tbsp brown sauce. 1syn
tsp flora extra light. 0.5syn
2 tesco sausages. 2syns
6tbsp piri piri sauce. 3syns
walkers 25g crisps. 6.5syns
options orange hot choc. 1.5syns

total 14.5

Bottle of cider - can't find it on the app, so I'm reckoning on it being around 11 syns.

Jelly pot, 0.5
Bran flakes, 4.5
Meringue nest x2, 5 syns.

Total - 10

Chip shop chips. We're on holiday, and you can't go to the seaside without fish and chips! I had my cod grilled though, and with mushy peas. We're trying to have just one "treat" a day and really enjoy it, rather than just going all out.

That said, we're having a day off-plan tomorrow so we can have a meal out, and maybe an ice-cream too without feeling guilty.

Cornetto (9)
1 syn remaining lol probably won't use it

todays its been..
2 - 2x sausages
1.5 - tbsp flora extra light
1 - tbsp sauce
1 - 2x mikado
1.5 - tbsp flora extra light
2 - cadbury hot choc
6 - curly wurly

total 15 syns

I often chop up strawberries, pineapple, grapes and my hex b cereal bar then put 3 tablespoons of fluff in one little bowl and melt a freddo in another, then I sit there dipping in my fruit/cereal bar - AMAZING! Full on naughty feeling desert for 8 syns!

Serena88 said:
I often chop up strawberries, pineapple, grapes and my hex b cereal bar then put 3 tablespoons of fluff in one little bowl and melt a freddo in another, then I sit there dipping in my fruit/cereal bar - AMAZING! Full on naughty feeling desert for 8 syns!

*dribble*

Banoffee activia(1)
1 tbls light mayo (2)
2 tbls brown sauce (2)
Aero dessert (5)
10 syns in total

2 x linda McCartney sausages. 4syns
pasta in sauce - 1syn
then small slice of birthday cake. which im syning as 10syns.

8 syns on fish fingers, 2 for spread and 1 for Tom k - had a fish finger sarnie and was yum!!

Also 2 slices of sw fruit roulade (1 syn)

12 syns today

Went out today and stayed syn free, so going to treat myself to some minstrels, can't remember the syns will have to check but no more then 13

Back