What are you using your syns on today?

Lamb mince 5 syns
Kitkat 5.5
Total 10.5 syns

Last edited:
I had ice-cream yesterday, was lovely, counted 11.5 syns for it as had a flake but didn't have a cone. I don't think they gave me as much ice-cream as if I'd had a flake but counting that much just to be on the safe side. Also had 4.5 syns on cheesecake, so went over a little, but will make up for it with the other days as I very rarely have the full 15 syns

Today I'm using my Syns for 2 OatBran (2 Syns) and a mini baked Oreo cheesecake (3.5 Syns) :drool:

suppose to be saving my syns but had...
1.5 pasta in sauce
2 syns on 2 sausages
1 syn on brown sauce
4.5 syn total

Choc philly(4.5)
Carrot cake(6)
1 tsp cornflour (1)
Total syns 11.5

Yesterday I got treated to dinner by my OH and we went to a fab curry house near us...I worked it all out to be between 50-60 syns but it was a bit of a celebration for some good news we'd had and I got a LOT of food for that :) back on plan today though!

2 LM sausages (4)
Carrot cake(6)
Custard powder(2)

Pink & white - 2.5
Muller Greek style yoghurt - 0.5
2 tsp low fat spread - 2

Total = 5 syns

was very naughty yesterday, so keeping syns low today and tomorrow, choc philli 6 syns and will probably have the same tomorrow (then still need to keep syns low from Tuesday WI onwards as I have a night out planned. Will make sure I have at least 5 each day though.

Started with the best intentions but have had to send myself to bed for being naughty. All started last night when I got the munchies during the Olympic ceremony!! So my syns have gone on chocolate and cheese (not together though) :(

Spent most of my syns on choc today lol
Choc philly(4.5)
Galaxy (7.5)
Sugar,cornflour,sesame seeds used for dinner(3)
Total syns :15

Back