What are you using your syns on today?

They don't advise going below 5 as it encourages you to binge too much. I have had the odd day where I haven't had any syns but not often and never planned to,do it for more than a day at a time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just had a mini gingerbread man for 2 Syns. Will probably have an options hot chocolate (2 Syns) or a rocky road hifi light (3 Syns) later on.

So u have 5 a day and one day where u have like 30?

If that's how you want to do it, but it doesn't work for everyone. I only do it if I have a special occasion coming up, like this week I have a night out tomorrow. So for the rest of the week I have a large milka bar with dime and I've been having 4.5 syns of that each day. Which hopefully will mean I can have my meal and a few drinks tomorrow without gaining weight

It's my first night out drinking since following the plan. So mine will be alcohol. I'm gonna alternate my drinks with soft drinks and hope nobody sees. Haha

I made Baked Oreo Cheesecake last night so can't wait to enjoy a slice after tea for 6 syns

No idea! Im using 1 syn for my gravy but other than that not sure.

Chocolate? :)

Will be a tbsp of Colman's tartare sauce to go with homemade fish n chips tonight (2 syns)

Not sure what else but am yet to prepare brunch so we shall see...

1.5 syn on flora butter
1 syn bbq sauce

Back