What are you using your syns on today?

A bit of a naughty thread, but I always think what people use their syns for is quite interesting, so simple, what are you planning (or have already) on using your syns on today?

I'm planning on having a maltesers easter bunny later on tonight at 8 1/2 syns

If the mood takes me I'll have a Gin & Tonic or a Scotch & Coke. The spirit is 4 syns a single measure and the diet mixers are free. And boy does it make you feel good. lol lol.

soapy x

Clover lighter 1
Pasta pot 1
Sw carrot cake 2.5
Mango chutney 1.5
Sunflower oil 3
Mini choc fingers 6
15 syns

Muller Greek - 0.5
1 tbsp spread - 4 (counting this higher as not sure what % fat it is so went for middle option!)
100ml skimmed milk - 2 syns

Total- 6.5 syns

today ive had rice crispies at 5 and a wispa ice-cream at 6, totalling 11
A little disappointed because I try to keep under 10 but the wispa thing was SO worth it :D

I've had 2 oreo's this afternoon (5 syns) and planning on having a single Time Out bar later (4.5 syns) so 9.5 syns in total

Trying to keep my syns low these next couple of days as we're at my boyfriends parents Thursday to Sunday and on holiday Monday - Friday, so today I've had 1 syn on sausages and 1 syn on sweet chilli noodles at weatherspoons.

Been pretty good today. Used a mug shot couscous for 2.5 syns, fat free Greek style yoghurt for 0.5 so rewarded myself with a chocolate and caramel hi-fi at 3 syns.

Bossman

I tend to use mine for lattes, if I'm out and something choc related. Usually allow some for honey to go with my yog and fruit. I have a sweet tooth so trying to get my fix! Lol

OMG!! I am trying to follow Success Express today. Went to check out the syn value of Aldi Cup Shot and on original its 12 syns! Crazyness! so thats basically all my syns for today :O

I have had a aldi fat free yoghurt (1.5) brought on error thinking they we're free and snack a jacks crunchy curls chilli kick (3.5). Yummy!!!! That will probably be it for today as I was on Holiday last week so trying to have a low syns week to compensate.

Back