What are you using your syns on today?

Having an Indian takeout tonight as it my Mam's birthday. Still trying to be sensible though as I'm conscious I'm also going away for the weekend.

Have decided to go for tandoori chicken (which is a dry dish) and ask for it to be cooked with no, or very minimal, oil/ghee. I'm allowing 6 Syns for any oil that they may use. Having this with mushroom rice which will be free, and 250ml Fairhills fair & light fruity rose (5.5% alcohol) for 5 Syns.

Total Syns for the day - Approx. 11.5 :)

The new special K moments are lush! 5 syns for a pack of 2, they are so sweet and definitely hit the spot when your craving something sugary!

I've had 2 fish fingers at lunchtime- 4 syns and will have a time out bar tonight- 4.5 syns = 8.5 syns for today

Desperately going to stay within my syns over the weekend while we're on hols....eeek!

Today was rice crispiest (5) and sweet chilli velvet crunch (4) so total of 9. Not too bad at all. And SO worth it

So annoyed with myself, not sure what happened but I went on a chocolate mission, had a kit kat chunky AND a Lion Bar. Had been doing so well too, why do we sabotage ourselfs? Oh well new day today, must try and keep syns to a minimum today & tomorrow as i'm going to indulge in an indian buffet tomorrow night. I fear I may have missed a Loss next week!

No Syns planned for today so far, which is good as it means I can save them for my weekend away in York :)

so far
1 - sausage.
2.5 - fridge raiders

Today was the worst day ever for me since I joined SW. A guy in the office got his long service award so a box of 100 Samosas were placed in the office. These are my favourite. Although they contained potato, chilli and peas the pastry is deep fried of course. And afraid to say I ate five of them ( hangs head in shame).

Bossman

Curly wurly, mint sauce, 1 sausage, flora light, fridge raiders

Hoping to make the Hairy Dieters Chilli Salad bowl tonight for tea. So will save some syns for creme fraiche and a sprinkling of cheese. A bit of malibu may come in there too :)

I had the Avocado today that I've been putting off eating ever since I found out it is 9.5 syns. Gulp!! Anyway, it's gone now never to be replaced. xx

I had the Avocado today that I've been putting off eating ever since I found out it is 9.5 syns. Gulp!! Anyway, it's gone now never to be replaced. xx

Yes Liz, unfortunately Avacado is one of the few fruits that is loaded with calories :-(

Bossman

yorkshire puddings, gravy, cheese & onion sandwich filler

Had a horrendous 3 days so im attempting to go syn free untill Wed to try and pull it back, wish me luck! x

Batchelors chicken deli box noodles (2)
Options hot chocolate (2)
Pink & white (2.5)

Back