What are you using your syns on today?

Yes Liz, unfortunately Avacado is one of the few fruits that is loaded with calories :-(

Bossman

SCREAM!!!! lol lol lol. Glad I had a Scotch and slimline coke for my syns today. 4 syns. And I enjoyed it. Nothing to add to that. :)

So far none. Having Stir Fry for tea with Blue Dragon Black Bean stiry fry sauce which is 6 syns, but its between two of us so only 3.

Trying to keep my syns to a minimum as i've really had the worst weekend imaginable!

I'm gonna try and keep my syns low today. I did soooo well yesterday until I was force fed pizza at 2am! Well ok, I ate it voluntarily! I have 6.5 left out of 105 ooops!

Went to a chilli fiesta today so my syns were used for various tasters. Particularly enjoyed the chilli peanut butter!!

Bag of French fries (4)
2 funsize milky ways (3.5 each)
1 tbsp low fat spread (3)

Total 14

I'm going to have a twix biscuit finger 5.5 with a cup of tea

x

Freezing in the office this morning so had an options hot chocolate (2 Syns) to warm up! Will most likely have another one tonight whilst watching the soaps. Looks like a total of 4 Syns for today :)

Doing a green day and had 2 rashers of bacon in my cheese and tomato toasties (4 syns), and will probably use some syns on a ready meal or olive oil if I cook something for dinner :)

Already had two veggies sausages (1 syn) and a ww bakewell slice (4 syns) will probably have a aero bicuit (5 syns) or fudge (5.5 or 3 syns depending on which size I go for)

Things going badly for me. Away in London with my partner and syn count very difficult to control. Way over that's all I know....

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
Things going badly for me. Away in London with my partner and syn count very difficult to control. Way over that's all I know....

Bossman

You're not alone! Day1 and 23.5 syns, 8.5 if which on yoghurts that I thought weren't bad! FAIL but at least it got rid of them!

Well.... first day back on plan and i've already used 12 syns on a kinda beuno (ICOUDLNT RESIST) and 1 on a tsp of sugar. ooops!

Back