What are you using your syns on today?

this slightly confusers me (doesnt take much) could understand if blending loads up but if i cook a banana without oil why does it become a syn? also if i mush one up?

Cheers Neil

You can eat more of them once they're mashed or cooked as they don't fill you up as much. Try not to stress over the whys though, slimming world works.

ended up having a change of plan on the syns

still had the bakewell slice for 4 syns, but had a meringue nest for 2.5 syns and a muller light with cherry underlayer for 1.5 syns. So only 8 syns used so far, stuffed at the moment though so don't think I'll have anymore, but if I fancy something later I might have a aero biscuit for 5 syns or a mini fudge for 3 syns

I think it's to do with the composition of it and how the sugars in it change when its cooked, filling you up less than a raw fruit would. When it is pureed, cooked juiced etc it becomes easier to overeat as it fills you up less for the same calories.

ok guys cheers it was the banana pancake i was going to try just a egg and a mushed banana beaten then fryed no oil any idea on the syn value?

cheers guys its great this site

donna88 said:
had 1 syn already (half a pack of white choc options in my porridge)
think I'll treat myself later and have a picnic (11.5 syns)

Today I made my porridge with the chocolate oat milk that's a hexa. It was lovely!

Today I made my porridge with the chocolate oat milk that's a hexa. It was lovely!

That sounds lovely. Decided to do mine as I'd seen the white chocolate and raspberry oat so simple, I was thinking of buying them and counting as a HEX and some syns, but I wasn't sure if it would be allowed and then decided I could make it myself using fresh raspberries after cooking the porridge and that it is probably a lot nicer made that way.

Not sure what syns I'll be using today now as we went to Asda and all the halloween treats are out so we have some toffee mini rolls in and my favourite cinder toffee bars... so will decide later what treat I'll be having. (will have to hide some of them away in my treat tin otherwise my boyfriend will eat them all)! Also saw the mince pies but managed to hold off on buying them (will start getting them in when the halloween treats have gone out of the shops lol) but they also had cranberry and orange bakewells, which I'll be interested in trying, I don't think you can beat a cherry bakewell, but will give them a go, hopefully they will taste so christmassy I'll appriciate them.

I'm trying to claw back some from the 12 I went over on last night! Had 2 so far on skinny lizzie sausages as part of a cooked brekkie and might have a hifi light bar later to take me to 5 but damage control the extras I had last night!

butter, milk and gravy so far!

Having a massive bready day today

so

wholemeal roll - 5 syns
4 scan bran - 4 syns
1/2 sachet of white chocolate options - 1 syn

Just hope I don't end up having a massive chocolate craving tonight :/

Back