What are you using your syns on today?

Going for a meal for my friends birthday to franky and bennys so thatl be about 2 months worth of syns! Not gona eat something I don't want just to keep it slimming world friendly done two hours at the gym this morning so that should give me a few syns ;)

Burger sauce - 1.5 syns for tbsp
BBQ sauce - 0.5 syns for half a tbsp
Coconut mullerlight greek style - 0.5 syns

Options hot chocolate (indulgence) chocolate brownie (3syns),1 tablespoon of apple sauce (1syn), hifi light rocky road (3syns), garlic butter (spilt by 3 people) roughly (2 syns) p/p :)

Had ten on a cinnamon bun type thing, two on options hot choc and one on reggae reggae sauce

2 on skinny lizzie sausages at breakfast and 2 on gravy granules for the stew we had for tea. Am planning on having a flake later at 7.5 syns to take me to 12.5 for the day

Just got 3 chunks for cadburys oreo chocolate for 4.5 syns, way too high! The whole bar works out as 36 syns so I've had my boyf take it off me otherwise I know I would eat it all! haha

A few martinis' for me well 7 x 25ml size to be exact lol = 8.75 syns.

Was going to try and go syn free again today but boyfriend made breakfast and he put 2 meat free sausages on it 1 syn AND ketchup another syn (I don't know why he put the ketchup on he swore when he did it as I never actually have ketchup on a breakfast) BUT 2 syns isn't bad.

If I feel deprived later I'll have some mikado sticks but I think I'll be okay to be honest

Having 2 on some options, and will try and keep as low as possible other than that - maybe 1 on gravy with my roast.

Garlic bread and malteasers after my weigh in

Back