What are you using your syns on today?

Haha, I just got some of the good blueberry one :D Basically, this is tomorrow's syns! Blueberry Vodka.jpg

Definitely go get one! They have apple (very nice, quite a strong apple taste though), vanilla and lime too :D

£12.50 at Asda

Made the Nutella rocher. Omg can u say yum??? Had to stop myself after three because I was eating the mix on my hands and spoon while making them :/ dunno how many syns that would be

2 syns. noodle box

honeypop said:
Made the Nutella rocher. Omg can u say yum??? Had to stop myself after three because I was eating the mix on my hands and spoon while making them :/ dunno how many syns that would be

Haha pleased you liked them :) i made 20 last night I had 2 there's 2 left? Haha flaming oh and my mother sat last night when I was asleep eating them x

natalie anne said:
Haha pleased you liked them :) i made 20 last night I had 2 there's 2 left? Haha flaming oh and my mother sat last night when I was asleep eating them x

Lol I can't wait until tonight to fill my face with the rest!! Friday treat :)
Haha how funny just picturing ur mum stuffing them in her face while u sleep x

honeypop said:
Lol I can't wait until tonight to fill my face with the rest!! Friday treat :)
Haha how funny just picturing ur mum stuffing them in her face while u sleep x

She's a pig haha I'm only jealous she's a size 8 and eats like the worlds ending! I wish I took after her and not my dads side of the family ( fattys ) hahaha x

natalie anne said:
She's a pig haha I'm only jealous she's a size 8 and eats like the worlds ending! I wish I took after her and not my dads side of the family ( fattys ) hahaha x

Tell me about it. My mum is 8 stone and my sister is 7.5 stone. And they both struggle putting weight on!!!!! Grr all I need to do is sniff food and I'm a few pounds heavier :(

honeypop said:
Tell me about it. My mum is 8 stone and my sister is 7.5 stone. And they both struggle putting weight on!!!!! Grr all I need to do is sniff food and I'm a few pounds heavier :(

Ergh isn't it awful I'm the same ! Bloody mothers and there good genes haha x

I want crisps!! Loadsa crisps!! But I will be good! :-( It's beef steak with roasted vegetables for t then a Milky bar for 3.5 syn! YUm!

x

Chezza30122007 said:
I want crisps!! Loadsa crisps!! But I will be good! :-( It's beef steak with roasted vegetables for t then a Milky bar for 3.5 syn! YUm!

x

Me too. I want a bag of mccoys dipped in creamy garlic dip! Haha. Drool. X

My mums always been very slim despite what she eats, but I think she's better then me at noticing when she does gain so she knows when to hold back but doesn't make it obvious when she's cutting down if that makes sense. She's never had to actually do a diet.

Going to have a curly wurly (6 syns)
And had a Greek style muller earlier (0.5)
Are Cadbury highlights caramel 2 syns?

Back