What are you using your syns on today?

2 tsp of flora light - 2 syns
3 pieces of yorkie - 9 syns
4 greek style muller lights - 2 syns

Had 1 on butter on my toast
3 on a Thornton's chocolate

Plan to have 4 on some pumpkin bread with butter later on so that leaves 2 spare for any extras :)

Already had 6 syns on chocolate philli and 1 on brown sauce

I'm going out to a bon fire party and hoping I won't touch anything, if I stick to my guns and don't eat anything then I'll have half a graze flapjack 5.5 syns

Flora Light
Homemade white choc chip muffin
Chorizon

I've had 1 tbsp golden syrup in my porridge this morning (2 Syns), I'm having 1 tsp Mustard in my mashed potato for lunch (0.5 Syns) and a WW Tortilla Wrap for tea tonight (5.5 Syns). That brings me to a total of 8 Syns planned so far today :)

yesterday I had a cinder toffee cake bar - 7.5 syns and half a pack of graze flapjack 5.5 syns

today I'm going to have a Morrisons meat free kiev - 4 syns and chocolate philli - 6 syns

Does it matter what we use our syns on? I seem to have consumed quite a bit of chocolate this week (within syn allowance).

I had a Cadbury "Screme" Egg after my lunch today (9 Syns) and will probably have a Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns) later on.

14 Syns well spent :drool:

Does it matter what we use our syns on? I seem to have consumed quite a bit of chocolate this week (within syn allowance).

Nope not at all, they're there to be used on whatever we want :) I often use all my syns on chocolate

not having the kievs now, having meat free sausages 1 syns, choc philli 6 syns, think I'll have a hot choc with marshmallows - 4 syns as well :)

Majorly cocked up by starting work experience today and not planning my food and what day to have, meaning that I switched to EE after already having 2 HexBs! Woops, nevermind - lesson learnt, planning is key for SW survival! Cutting down the syns for the rest of the week to get back under control :)

6 on bread
1 on EL butter
6.5 on Walker's
6.5 on small peppermint mocha from Starbucks with no whipped cream

donna88 said:
Nope not at all, they're there to be used on whatever we want :) I often use all my syns on chocolate

not having the kievs now, having meat free sausages 1 syns, choc philli 6 syns, think I'll have a hot choc with marshmallows - 4 syns as well :)

I always have under the 15 syns but this week I've set myself a challenge to eat at least 10syns p/d because the last two weeks I've only lost 1/2 lb (I'd been having anywhere from 2-12 syns the last couple of weeks) so let's see how it works out, even though today I've only had 8 managed 73/105 for the week which is loads for me will see how it goes on the scales tomorrow!

Rocky road (3 syns)
Caramel freddo (5 syns)

sugar in tea - 1
12g sachet of heinz tom sauce - 1
12g sachet of heinz salad cream - 1
Uncle Bens chinese style express rice - 3

Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5)
2 Babybel Lights (4)

That's it so far. If the results from WI are good then I might treat myself to something tonight :) hmmm what to have!

1.5 on sweet chilli sauce
1 on tomato sauce
1.5 on EL butter

... Might have 3 on a Thornton's choc :)

Back