What are you using your syns on today?

I will worry though until I get on those scales and see some kind of decent loss. If I don't I will be a bit miffed as my partner knows I am trying to lose weight. Trouble is she likes sweet, sticky, fatty things that are a distinct no-no for us. For example, last night she went into kitchen and grabbed two bags of crisps, large bottle of standard Dr Pepper and a chocolate bar. This was two hours after main meal!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Suddenly realised that the meat lasts 2 days and she intends to make something with the remainder tomorrow! That's another 12 syns... OMG..the end is nigh. My target of 3.5 pounds loss this week is blown,

Are you sure that value is for red/EE? That seems very high for a serving of meat even with glaze
Etc...

I agree it does seem high

Sticking with 5 again today before WI tomorrow, having 1.5 on some black bean sauce (using half the jar for both of us) and think I'll use the rest on some mikado sticks

I'm having a Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad for lunch today, 3.5 Syns. Nothing else planned up to now :)

Already had 1/2 on a Muller greek style and another 1 on some ketchup for my bacon sandwich :) Another 2 planned later for a pack of tesco light choices chicken in tomato sauce.. Trying to get back on plan after a horrific two days at the weekend!

If I can find quark then I'm gonna make sw baileys cheesecake :)

13 syns on a peanut butter kit kat chunky, sooo worth it!

John West canned mackerel with green peppercorns - 1 Syn

Muller Fat Free Greek Style Yoghurt - 0.5 Syns

If I can find quark then I'm gonna make sw baileys cheesecake :)

Did you find it? was it nice?

I'm going to have a lemon cake from graze (if it comes haha) 4 syns and a cinder toffee cake bar (7.5 syns)

No. Asda having stocked it in for ages :( ugh not happy. I bought the baileys n all and opened it to have a sneaky sip. Baileys goes out of date doesn't it?

No. Asda having stocked it in for ages :( ugh not happy. I bought the baileys n all and opened it to have a sneaky sip. Baileys goes out of date doesn't it?

I'm not sure, if it does I think it will still last a while, we've had some in for ages and my boyfriend only just finished it off and I'm pretty sure my mums had it in for a while in the past as well. It will say on the bottle if it does, (whatever it does say it will probably last a little longer then that anyway.
But that's rubbish about the quark, you could try it with natural fromage frai instead if you can get hold of it, I don't know if it would set the same but it would taste the same.

I keep using mine on cheese, the full fat stuff lol.. so today 25g full fat cheddar = 5 syns and muller light fat free vanilla cherry and choc sprinkles yoghurt 1.5. Opened a pack of dried berry mix yesterday which was 6.5 but only had half, so am going to have the other half shortly. I dont know I want to blow all my syns on one choc bar!!!

oh how I crave for a pint of cider :(

1 on 2 muller Greek yogurts

1 on lasagna

2 on sesame ryvita (is that right anyone?)

Probably 6 on a curly wurly later.

10 total ;-)

Back