What are you using your syns on today?

I'm hoping the crisps I just had we're 3.5 syns - small bag of maize onion rings with 71kcal, can I use the divide by 20 rule??

I'm hoping the crisps I just had we're 3.5 syns - small bag of maize onion rings with 71kcal, can I use the divide by 20 rule??

Yeah as they won't have a free food allowance

CHOCOLATE! The sugar cravings are in full swing today...

2 celebrations (4 syns)
1 flake (8.5 syns)

my only syns were 2 mozzarella balls and 1 of those new Special K moment biscuit things. Yummy!

So far today I've only got 3.5 Syns planned - I'm having a Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad for lunch.

I'll probably have a Rocky Road HiFi Light later on tonight (3), taking todays Syns up to 6.5 :)

So far:
Sugar 1

Later:
Velvet crunch - 4
Hifi light - 3

Having a take away at a friends house tonight, really worried abou syns as its my first week. She wants to have an indian, whats the best things to have?
Thanks

Today I will be mostly having:

Sainsburys BGTY red pepper houmous - 4 syns for mini pot (I am actually doing the dance about this after i did 20 cals=1 syn!!!)
Options dreamy caramel - 2 syns

After that who knows, im still too excited about the houmous to plan any further ahead
:D

So far today I've only got 3.5 Syns planned - I'm having a Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad for lunch.

I'll probably have a Rocky Road HiFi Light later on tonight (3), taking todays Syns up to 6.5 :)

Change of plan! Didn't end up having the Tesco salad.

So far I've had a "Go Ahead" forest fruits yogurt breaks (7.5) and later on I'll be having 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1.5) and a packet of M&S chocolate and pecan popcorn (6.5). This takes me just half a Syn over my daily allowance - 15.5 Syns. Not too worried as I tend to count my Syns weekly, rather than daily, anyway :)

Where about in Tesco do you find the Chilli Chicken Noodle salad please?

Your weight loss looks fabulous! Well done!

So far:
1 Alpen light bar (3)
1 tbsp tomato kethcup (1)

Where about in Tesco do you find the Chilli Chicken Noodle salad please?

Your weight loss looks fabulous! Well done!

Aww, thank you!! You can find the chilli chicken noodle salad in with where the pre-packed sandwiches etc. are :)

Back