What are you using your syns on today?

I'm getting stuck into the chocolates I've still got from Christmas. Starting with the bag of Cadbury's chocolate coins - 4 large coins = 6 syns .... so far!

I'm getting stuck into the chocolates I've still got from Christmas. Starting with the bag of Cadbury's chocolate coins - 4 large coins = 6 syns .... so far!

I've still got loads left from Christmas, but have it all synned up so just means we'll save a fortune on not having to buy treats... think it will keep me going until at least easter to be honest lol

donna88 said:
I've still got loads left from Christmas, but have it all synned up so just means we'll save a fortune on not having to buy treats... think it will keep me going until at least easter to be honest lol

I need to do this but have huge boxes of Thorntons and wouldn't know how many syns per chocolate? X

4.5 on a caramel latte ;-)

I need to do this but have huge boxes of Thorntons and wouldn't know how many syns per chocolate? X

To be honest I've managed to avoid boxes of chocolates, we have biscuits and loads of selection box stuff.... do they have cals on the back?

looking online they're around 3 syns each, the classics ones are between 2 and 3 syns each and the continental are between 3 and 4 each

plan for today is

meat free sausages - 1
chocolate orange tiffin - 7.5
then either hot choc - 2 with marshmallows 2 or some mikado sticks

I've done the same- still got Fererro Rocher left, a really big box of the 3 different ones and I've written Syn values on the box :) so glad we don't buy each other anything for Easter, I just wish the supermarkets didn't have the mini eggs in so early as I love them :(

Plan for today is:

Discovery wholemeal tortilla wraps (5.5 each- will possibly be having 2)
Some extra cheese as I don't think 40g is enough! (5 maybe?)

Either 2 packs of space raiders from a multipack (3 syns each) and a curly wurly (6 syns) or a few vodkas n slimline tonic!! Trying not do drink in january but the vodka is calling to me!! I have a devil and an angel on my shoulders lol!! Xx

Homemade lasagne, made by the boyfriend, using red lasagne sauce, extra lean mince but as on a green day have bilked this out with veg (vff cottage cheese for the sauce so syn free) so should come in around 10 syns, as been way under the past couple of days not too picky so going to count it as 10syns on green day and enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Plan for today is:

Discovery wholemeal tortilla wraps (5.5 each- will possibly be having 2)
Some extra cheese as I don't think 40g is enough! (5 maybe?)
Turns out 40g is enough :)
so:
1 Discovery wholemeal tortilla wrap 40g (5.5)
and for after dinner:
1 velvet crunch (4)
2 Ferrero Rondnoir (5)

Only 14.5 Syns and I still have an Alpen light to eat from my HEXB :D

Discovery wholemeal tortilla 40g (5.5)
Velvet Crunch (4)
2 x Ferrero Rondnoir (5)

14.5 Syns happy days :)

So far i'm thinking:
mullerlight Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer - 1½ Syns and
a couple of celebrations at 2 syns each with my coffee.

Ive been at max syns 3 times this week so I'm going to behave for a few days

So far i'm thinking:
mullerlight Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer - 1½ Syns and
a couple of celebrations at 2 syns each with my coffee.

Ive been at max syns 3 times this week so I'm going to behave for a few days

Actually I might skip the celebrations and have some grated cheese on my chilli tonight - yummers :D

I'm thinking a bag of Velvet Crunch (4), an Alpen light (3), not sure what else?

Back