What are you using your syns on today?

I'm thinking a bag of Velvet Crunch (4), an Alpen light (3), not sure what else?

I've never tried the Velvet Crunch - would you recommend them?

Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules (1 syn), Asda Chosen By You Mint Sauce (1) Curly Wurly (6)

I've never tried the Velvet Crunch - would you recommend them?
Yes they are delicious! They are like prawn crackers, and they come in 3 different flavours- Salt n vinegar, cheese n onion and sweet chilli. I got them from Tesco (2 6pkts for £2!) for the first time yesterday and they are yummy!

Yes they are delicious! They are like prawn crackers, and they come in 3 different flavours- Salt n vinegar, cheese n onion and sweet chilli. I got them from Tesco (2 6pkts for £2!) for the first time yesterday and they are yummy!

I am heading to Tesco first thing in the morning!!! I desperately miss crisps because I cant stop at a sensible amount so a substitute would be most welcome

I am heading to Tesco first thing in the morning!!! I desperately miss crisps because I cant stop at a sensible amount so a substitute would be most welcome
And only 4 Syns a bag!

4 weight watchers sausages (2) 2 with brekkie and 2 in a beef casserole for dinner!!
Tomato ketchup (1)
gravy (2.5)
And maybe a wee packet of space raiders (3)

2 ww sausages (1)
babybel light (2)
1/2pkt schwartz peppercorn sauce (2.5)

Minimal syns till weigh in as had a horrendous amount of syns on Friday night while having an indian. It's my first week so i'm scared i've blown it! x

1 syn on bbq chicken
2 syns on gravy
4.5 syns on special k cracker crisps
2 syns on a highlights

9.5 syns total

Ooooh what hot chocolate is this?

Not decided yet as don't know what we have in (boyfriends started drinking them) will either be an options or a cadburys highlights whatever flavour we have in :)

also going to have a bit of brown sauce with tea

To be honest I've managed to avoid boxes of chocolates, we have biscuits and loads of selection box stuff.... do they have cals on the back?

looking online they're around 3 syns each, the classics ones are between 2 and 3 syns each and the continental are between 3 and 4 each

plan for today is

meat free sausages - 1
chocolate orange tiffin - 7.5
then either hot choc - 2 with marshmallows 2 or some mikado sticks

Ah thank you! I am keeping them out of sight :)

2 on half a fairy cake
2 on a Celebrations Snickers
8.5 on Time Out chocolate bar :)

Meringue (3)
Bisto (3)
Ketchup (1)
Ww sausages (2)
Mustard (1)

1 Greek Muller Lemon yogurt (0.5)
1 pkt Velvet Crunch (4)
1 Alpen light (3)
1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)

So 9 Syns so far... Maybe a Ferrero Rocher later? And I really want a Curly Wurly tomorrow just because they are 6 Syns!!

Back