What are you using your syns on today?

0.5 on 1/2tbsp of tomato sauce
5 on some Walkers Baked Stars
6.5 on a multi pack Flake
2.5 on a meringue

WI today so planning a little treat after

curry paste - 1
half a thorntons chocolate santa - need to double check but its no more than 13 syns, might even be 11

I'm using the rest of this weeks Syns for a McDonalds after Weigh In tonight! I'll be having:

- 6 Chicken McNuggets (9 Syns)
- Medium Fries (11.5 Syns)
- 2 of their little pots of Sweet Curry Sauce (5 Syns)
- Diet Coke

25.5 Syns for the whole meal, not bad at all! Then I think for a sweet treat I'll have some Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns) and a packet of M&S Chocolate Coated Pretzels (5 Syns). Taking this weeks Syns up to 104.5 / 105 - half a Syn to spare ;)

Last edited:
Maybe a pack of asda flying saucers which im sure is around 2 1/2 syns and maybe an asda sushi snack pack?? Think that is 2 or 2/12!! Trying to stick to around 5 syns a day so i can have some vino at the weekend!! So far so gud xx

So far today I have had 3 syns :D
2 tsps of choc spread in my porridge (very yummy)

Having a jacket Spud with beans for dinner so may use a syn for margarine there then its Tuna pasta bake or similiar for tea which will be free so may have a yoghurt later which is no more than 1.5 syns :D

Today:

Tom sauce - 1
Discovery foods fajita mix (4 syns but between 2 ppl) - 2
babybell light - 1.5
hifi light - 3

7.5, trying to keep them to a minimum after a horrendous weekend, first weigh in tomorrow, i'm scared!

So far today I have had 3 syns :D
2 tsps of choc spread in my porridge (very yummy)

Having a jacket Spud with beans for dinner so may use a syn for margarine there then its Tuna pasta bake or similiar for tea which will be free so may have a yoghurt later which is no more than 1.5 syns :D

Love the idea of chocolate spread stirred into porridge! Think I'll add that onto my food plan for next week. Thanks for the idea :D

Love the idea of chocolate spread stirred into porridge! Think I'll add that onto my food plan for next week. Thanks for the idea :D

The best chocolate porridge I've had was when I stirred half a sachet of white chocolate options into it before making it and then served it with raspberries!!! Gorgeous

Today:

Tom sauce - 1
Discovery foods fajita mix (4 syns but between 2 ppl) - 2
babybell light - 1.5
hifi light - 3

7.5, trying to keep them to a minimum after a horrendous weekend, first weigh in tomorrow, i'm scared!

Sounds fab and dont worry about weigh in, I slipped up a little in my 1st week but as long as you acknowledge it thats fine and you can amend it day after :D

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow xxx

The best chocolate porridge I've had was when I stirred half a sachet of white chocolate options into it before making it and then served it with raspberries!!! Gorgeous

Now that sounds divine lol xx Im a weirdo coz I can't eat porridge on its own or with sugar or jam lol xxx

I've had:

1 Curly Wurly (6)- my new addiction!!!
1 Greek Muller yogurt (0.5)
1 tbsp Flora Extra light (1.5)

so 8 in total, leaving me with 7 to use... Another Curly Wurly (6) or a bag of Velvet Crunch (4)? Decisions decisions...

Back