What are you using your syns on today?

Scan bran 1, laughing cow extra light, 1, 3 celebrations 6, uncle bend express golden veg rice, 3, x light mayo. 0.5. = 14.5 oh dear !

Used my syns on hot choc and breadcrumbs for tea xx

So far:

1 Greek Muller (0.5)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

So 8.5 left for today, another Curly Wurly maybe? I am a wee bit addicted to them!!

Not sure today... we have had a last minit invite to friends for dinner tonight and dont know what we are having.....it's always a bit of a worry going out to friends as I dont like to say we are on diets.. Both hubby and I are doing well so far and dont want to break out diets... will probably have to save ALL our syns for tonight and be careful tomorrow.

Not sure today... we have had a last minit invite to friends for dinner tonight and dont know what we are having.....it's always a bit of a worry going out to friends as I dont like to say we are on diets.. Both hubby and I are doing well so far and dont want to break out diets... will probably have to save ALL our syns for tonight and be careful tomorrow.

Hope you have a nice time tonight, save your syns and just pull back a little over the next couple of days if you need to. I'm sure you'll still be fine and well done on your losses so far :)

going to treat myself to a picnic bar later (11.5 syns) gingerbread coffee syrup (2 syns)

All my Syns today will be going on dinner- haven't worked out how many for the bread but as its white I'm guessing a lot! Plus we will be drinking alcohol so Flexi synning!

Anyone know how many syns on a skinny caramel machiato from Starbucks made with skimmed milk and sugar free syrup?

Milk not been used today either

Thanks x

Anyone know how many syns on a skinny caramel machiato from Starbucks made with skimmed milk and sugar free syrup?

Milk not been used today either

Thanks x

Caramel Macchiato, Skimmed Milk with Vanilla Syrup, 1 short555
Caramel Macchiato, Skimmed Milk with Vanilla Syrup, 1 tall
Caramel Macchiato, Skimmed Milk with Vanilla Syrup, 1 grande
Caramel Macchiato, Skimmed Milk with Vanilla Syrup, 1 venti1313

Thank you!!

How many syns in normal strawberry jam?

I've had 5 - short skinny caramel machiatto
3 - bisto gravy
2 - options white hot chocolate

Caramel macchiato 4.5

Skinny latte 2.5

2 x scan bran cookies 4

Yesterday I worked out I had 59.5 Syns and I had Flexi synned for 60 so very happy :)
Leaves me with about 7 Syns a day until Wednesday so going to have a Curly Wurly (6) a day and that will keep me satisfied :)
So yesterday's Syns were:

Chorizo (had about 30g and its 6.5 for 100g so allowing 3 Syns)
White crusty Bread ( 47 Syns for whole 400g loaf, I had about 100g so going to allow 18 Syns)
Bulmers cider x2 (24)
Sancerre 250ml (8)
Lindt ball (4)
Golden Syrup 1 tbsp (2.5)

Rounded it up to 60 :)

Back