What are you using your syns on today?

So far I've only used 2 on a mini box of raisins in my all bran this morning!
So I got myself a curly whirly for later - 6
So that's 8 altogether.

Caramel highlights hot choc with a bit of light squirty cream hasy name all over it tonight after work :) mmmmm yum yum!!!!! Not to many syns either!

4 WW sausages - 2 syns
Highlights hot choc - 2 syns
Casserole mix - 4 syns

Total 8 syns with some to spare if I need them.

So far I've had:

2 tsps low fat marg - 2 syns
1 tbsp tomato ketchup - 1 syn
Alpen light bar - 3 syns

So 6 so far and am having syn free curry for dinner so I have some syns left for a little treat later tonight :)

These...... Lol ;)
image-1395197525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

These...... Lol ;)
View attachment 76151

HAHA! Oh my gosh, what are you like?! Just did a search on syns online just to see if they'd have it on there, but no :p I'd go with syn free as long as you're not eating it out the tube! ;D

2 weight watcher belgian slices-9 syns
2 Linda McCartney italian sausages - 1 syn
2 x hi fi bar -6 syns.

15 syns.

So sorry to be re bearer of bad news lovely, but doesn't this add up to 16? Xx

Haha, 1 syn is nothing, I've done the same a few times by having my hex B twice on EE and counting one xx

The best chocolate porridge I've had was when I stirred half a sachet of white chocolate options into it before making it and then served it with raspberries!!! Gorgeous

Mmmm that sounds lovely!! Defo trying that this week! Do you make the porridge with water? And how many syns for half the sachet?? Thanks :)

Mmmm that sounds lovely!! Defo trying that this week! Do you make the porridge with water? And how many syns for half the sachet?? Thanks :)

I think I probably made it with milk as I've only tried my first lot of porridge with water yesterday, but I think it would work well with water as the one I made yesterday was fine, 1 syn for half the sachet, so not bad at all.

Chorizo in my dinner - 2.5
curly wurly - 6

Im very excited about the curly wurly - havent had one in years!!! :D

Back