What are you using your syns on today?

3 on two carrot cake muffins
1.5 on tomato sauce
3 on oil
0.5 on a potato cake

Philly extra light 2.5

Highlights hot choc late tonight - 2

Still trying to recoup some syns to balance Fridays indulgence!

Ooh carrot cake muffins for 3 syns...do you buy or make these?

They're 1.5 syns each! Yum :) I got the recipe off of someone on here, who got it off of some website haha! So no credit to me or the other poster for the actual recipe, but here it is :)

3 eggs
6 tbls of granulated sweetner
85g wholemeal self raising flour
2 tsps mixed spice
170g grated carrot
113g quark
1tsp vanilla essence
1tbs granulated sweetner

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 and place 8 muffin cases into a tray

Whisk together the eggs and sweetner until thick, pale and fluffy. The mixture should leave a trail off the beaters.

Seive in the flour and mixed spice, adding the husks from the seive. Then the carrots. Fold in - try not to beat it otherwise all the air will disappear!!

Spoon into 8 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20mins - or until they are golden.

Meanwhile whisk together the quark, sweetner and vanilla. Refridgerate until needed.

Once cooled, spoon the mixture onto the muffins. Decorate with either grated carrot, or a sprinkling of mixed spice.

They're 1.5 syns each! Yum :) I got the recipe off of someone on here, who got it off of some website haha! So no credit to me or the other poster for the actual recipe, but here it is :)

3 eggs
6 tbls of granulated sweetner
85g wholemeal self raising flour
2 tsps mixed spice
170g grated carrot
113g quark
1tsp vanilla essence
1tbs granulated sweetner

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 and place 8 muffin cases into a tray

Whisk together the eggs and sweetner until thick, pale and fluffy. The mixture should leave a trail off the beaters.

Seive in the flour and mixed spice, adding the husks from the seive. Then the carrots. Fold in - try not to beat it otherwise all the air will disappear!!

Spoon into 8 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20mins - or until they are golden.

Meanwhile whisk together the quark, sweetner and vanilla. Refridgerate until needed.

Once cooled, spoon the mixture onto the muffins. Decorate with either grated carrot, or a sprinkling of mixed spice.

They sound gorgeous :)

Carrot Cake.jpg

This is one of the batch I made last night, in case anyone wondered what they'd look like haha!

I like the sound of the carrot cake muffins!

Muller Light Greek Coconut Yoghurt - 0.5 syns
2 BGTY Sausages - 1 Syn
250ml wine - 8 syns
Total - 9.5 -

WI tomorrow, so trying not to use too many!

I have been so good and only had 0.5 syns all day. I am rewarding myself with a chicken dhansak and boiled rice from the takeaway!

Only used 5 today. Going to try 105 per week instead of 15 a day - seems it works for some people, but not for others. The only way to see if it'll work for me is to try!
Anyway, today I used syns on:

Greek Coconut Muller (0.5)
1 level tbsp lighter than light mayo (0.5)
WW Bakewell Slice (4)

1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)
15g mini bar of G&B's dark choc with hazelnut (5)

So only 6.5 Syns today, leaving me with 8.5 Syns for tomorrow :D means I can have a Curly Wurly (6) AND a Ferrero Rondnoir (2.5) :D

Highlights caramel choc - 2
4 malted milk biscuits - 8

Love a syn free day meaning a Pre bedtime treat :D

Back