What are you using your syns on today?

Breakfast: I just had two small crusty pieces of bread roll toasted, quark and tbsp homemade blackberry and apple jam! A reward for losing llb this week.. I guestimate this at about 6/7 syns. very nice it was too.

Later I might have a hot chocolate or lolly

I have 8.5 to use today... Definitely a Curly Wurly (6) later not sure about the other 2.5?

So far I've had 1 tbsp lighter than light mayo (0.5). And Greek muller (0.5).
1 syn in total today and having syn free dinner, so I suppose I'd better have dessert - it's a hard life lol

Curly Wurly (6) and 1tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)

Using 7.5 syns on a jar of Jalfrezi curry sauce for my tea. Had a crap 2 weeks so trying to keep syns a miminum till weigh in 2nite then will start from scratch 100% tomorrow :D

I had:
Weight watchers wrap - 5.5
1 tbsp extra light mayo - 0.5
Options mint hot chocolate - 2
So 8 in total for me today :)

Lightest Lurpak (on toast and jacket potato) - 5
McCain jacket - 1
Extra light mayo - 1
Highlights got choc - 2
2 malted milk biscuits - 4

Total 13

Only 2 Syns for me today, I'm going to have an Options later on tonight :)

So far today only 1 on sugar

Going to use 2.5 on ainsley harriot cous cous for lunch and unsure what i'm doing for tea yet.

They're 1.5 syns each! Yum :) I got the recipe off of someone on here, who got it off of some website haha! So no credit to me or the other poster for the actual recipe, but here it is :)

3 eggs
6 tbls of granulated sweetner
85g wholemeal self raising flour
2 tsps mixed spice
170g grated carrot
113g quark
1tsp vanilla essence
1tbs granulated sweetner

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 and place 8 muffin cases into a tray

Whisk together the eggs and sweetner until thick, pale and fluffy. The mixture should leave a trail off the beaters.

Seive in the flour and mixed spice, adding the husks from the seive. Then the carrots. Fold in - try not to beat it otherwise all the air will disappear!!

Spoon into 8 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20mins - or until they are golden.

Meanwhile whisk together the quark, sweetner and vanilla. Refridgerate until needed.

Once cooled, spoon the mixture onto the muffins. Decorate with either grated carrot, or a sprinkling of mixed spice.

Is there a difference between self raising and wholemeal self raising?

Any syns?

Thy sound delish! X

Ok a slightly bad day but I've counted everything and I shall be have less tomorrow!

* 2 slices of Warburtons white sliced bread (400g loaf)- (6)
* 2 tbsp Peanut butter (9)
* 1 McVities Digestive (3.5)
* 1 Cadbury highlights hazelnut (2)
* 50ml skimmed milk (1)
* Schwartz lamb casserole mix sachet (5 Syns for whole sachet divided by 2= 2.5 Syns)

A total of 24 Syns :( oh well just 6 for me tomorrow (a Curly Wurly!!) and that should balance things out!!

Back