What are you using your syns on today?

13 on a toffee sundae at harvester. The other 2 probably used on the peas that came with my chicken as they had butter on. Grrr!

planning on having a topic bar for 11.5 syns

had a couple of bites of flapjack so unsure whether to have the topic and hope that it counts as 15 syns all together or eat the rest of the flapjack and count that as my daily syns as there isn't much left.

using the full 15 today for the 1st time:
8 on a malteser bunny
5 on crisps (either wotsits or tayto whisps)
and 2 to cover the little bite of a kit kit i had earlier (i figured if a celebration chocolate is 2 then this will be enough for the bit i tasted which was much less than a standard chocolate :) )

2 on half a schwartz packet roast beef gravy mix. Thats it, weekend has been horrendous so trying to pull it back before weigh in on Wed. x

As little as possible after the binge eating at the weekend!

Had a very bad weekend & wanting to start afresh today!

Been to the gym & also did 50 lengths swim already!

Would people suggest still using some syns this week or depriving myself cos I hate numerous amounts from Fri-Sun??

Thanks x

Had a very bad weekend & wanting to start afresh today!

Been to the gym & also did 50 lengths swim already!

Would people suggest still using some syns this week or depriving myself cos I hate numerous amounts from Fri-Sun??

Thanks x
I'm wondering the same, as I too had a very Syn-ful feast at the weekend!
Im thinking maybe just use 5 a day and on 'healthier' stuff, like low fat marg, oil, etc rather than junk?

Rekorderlig cider and Vodka lol! Seeing my friend at the pub for a couple :) I'll be over for today!

3 choc rice cakes = 7.5, alpen light at 3 syns and if I fancy it later a milka bunny for 5 :)

Going to enjoy a pack of strawberry chewits (6) and a flump (1.5), love my sweeties!

Extra light mayo in my sandwich - 1
Options mint or caramel later on - 2

Bit syn light today

Went a bit syn snack crazy last week after finding the thread about syns. I know I really didn't need that Ice Cream Sandwich or bag of savoury popcorn but I ate them just because I could! Going to be much more sensible with my syns this week...hopefully!

Had 9 today- 6 on a Curly Wurly and 3 on a Ferrero Raffaelo

Back