What are you using your syns on today?

I'm wondering the same, as I too had a very Syn-ful feast at the weekend!
Im thinking maybe just use 5 a day and on 'healthier' stuff, like low fat marg, oil, etc rather than junk?

Well I've cut down today! Only had 3 on a low fat choc mousse... I'm gonna try and have less than 5 a day this week anyway cos planning on half a litre of vodka on Friday! 37.5 syns!

My syns were used on Choc spread - 3 syns Thai mug shot - 0.5 syns 2 tbsps extra light mayo - 2 syns Tescos Light choices hot choc - 2 syns Total - 7.5 syns :D

I also had a naughty binge so had to cut right back! It must have been the week for it!!!!

So all I've had is 3:
4 tbsp of gravy - 1
Caramel hot choc - 2

Lol that must be something in the air haha! I think a lot of people were doing that dry January challenge so they probably decided to have a drink and binged!!

I also had a naughty binge so had to cut right back! It must have been the week for it!!!!

So all I've had is 3:
4 tbsp of gravy - 1
Caramel hot choc - 2

i know i sound dumb but cause i dont have gravy alot im having it tonight and when you say 4 tsp gravy does that mean when its made up with water? Or do you mean 4 tsp gravy granules then adding water to what thickness you like?

i know i sound dumb but cause i dont have gravy alot im having it tonight and when you say 4 tsp gravy does that mean when its made up with water? Or do you mean 4 tsp gravy granules then adding water to what thickness you like?

It's 4 level tablespoons of gravy granules made up as directed with no added fat for 1 syn.
Hope that helps :)

It's not dumb at all, I hate trying to syn gravy

today I'm planning on having some extra light mayo - 2 syns and a white chocolate lion bar - 10.5 syns

Will stay Syn free until I make cupcakes tonight for tomorrow's SW tasting at group. 4 Syns each so I can 'sample' a couple lol

1 Syn for some Ribena Plus NAS Apple & Peach Squash (what a waste of a Syn!), and 3 Syns for a mini malteaser bunny.

Yeah I got mine in Tesco - a bag of 5 for £1. A lot more Syn savvy than a regular Malteaser bunny!

Yeah I got mine in Tesco - a bag of 5 for £1. A lot more Syn savvy than a regular Malteaser bunny!

ooh i love the malteser bunnys....have syn'd the big one in twice and think it's worth it...but now i'm thinking maybe 2 of the mini ones would be worth it too - trouble is...will i stop at 2??? lol x
ps...you're looking fab in your new pic chick...well done! x

Used 0.5 on a Greek muller, 0.5 on mustard so far, and I'm going to have a glass of wine after I've had a shower making my total 9 syns!

Back