What are you using your syns on today?

I haven't used any syns yet today so I'm thinking a big bar of chocolate this evening when the kids are in bed so I can enjoy it in peace and quiet!!!

Graze came today (I meant to put it off for a month but was too late) so had two things from that

indian dip thing - 3.5 syns
coconut maccaroon - 8 syns (That was absolutely gorgeous)

A nice glass of dry white wine, lovely!

Graze came today (I meant to put it off for a month but was too late) so had two things from that

indian dip thing - 3.5 syns
coconut maccaroon - 8 syns (That was absolutely gorgeous)

Love my graze boxes! Only ever get them when there's a deal on (like 4 boxes for £5 etc) but loving all the new bits they've got!

Love my graze boxes! Only ever get them when there's a deal on (like 4 boxes for £5 etc) but loving all the new bits they've got!

Do they often do deals like that when your already signed up? I signed up and got my first and fifth box free (that was my 4th so next will be free) my brother gave me a coupon for 2 free boxes but I can't use it unless I sign up again (which I will do eventually, but I like how I have a record of what I've tried and liked and don't like ect.)

Do they often do deals like that when your already signed up? I signed up and got my first and fifth box free (that was my 4th so next will be free) my brother gave me a coupon for 2 free boxes but I can't use it unless I sign up again (which I will do eventually, but I like how I have a record of what I've tried and liked and don't like ect.)

The 4 for £5 are from Groupon, I've used them twice :) Only problem is, like you said, you need to be a new member to get it! And not only that, but you can't use the same debit/credit card that's been used on another account, even if that other account has been deleted :\ Luckily, I've used my debit card and my mum's two debit cards so I've managed to get away with it! Other than that, you'll get offered two boxes for £2.99 (or some similar deal) if you cancel your boxes - they'll send you the email with the offer a few hours after you've cancelled it)

Just had a Nutri-Grain Elevenses choc chip bake :drool: Delicious - worth all 9 Syns!

after my run, probably 2 slices of a graze flapjack 8 syns and a cadbury magic elf 3.5 syns.... unless my boyfriend decides he doesn't want the other slice of flapjack... which I doubt, then I'll have all 3 for 12 syns.

So far: 0.5 on 1 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k, 1 on a rich tea finger, and 5 on a 1/3 jar of Uncle Ben's medium chilli sauce, giving me 6 so far :)

Oh what to spend the other 9 on?

So far: 0.5 on 1 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k, 1 on a rich tea finger, and 5 on a 1/3 jar of Uncle Ben's medium chilli sauce, giving me 6 so far :)

Mum has just told me she's got garlic bread as well... Works out at 3.5 Syns a slice, not sure if I want to waste my Syns on garlic bread tho?

Mum has just told me she's got garlic bread as well... Works out at 3.5 Syns a slice, not sure if I want to waste my Syns on garlic bread tho?

I love garlic bread but never eat it anymore as there's always something I'd rather have for my syns, 3.5 syns isn't bad for one slice, its just if you can stop at once slice and like for me I'm only cooking for me my boyfriend and a 4 year old so can't justify a whole garlic bread for me to have one slice (plus I doubt I'd stop like I say)

I clearly can't count as that's actually 6.5 not 6! And I've just had a Greek Muller lemon so another 0.5 so that makes 7 so far, meaning I have 8 left :)

I love garlic bread but never eat it anymore as there's always something I'd rather have for my syns, 3.5 syns isn't bad for one slice, its just if you can stop at once slice and like for me I'm only cooking for me my boyfriend and a 4 year old so can't justify a whole garlic bread for me to have one slice (plus I doubt I'd stop like I say)
I resisted :D I would have had 2 slices making 7 Syns, too many Syns for garlic bread! I'd rather spend mine on chocolate!

It was a Morrisons NuMe one, so 'healthier' I suppose lol

Back