What are you using your syns on today?

So 21 Syns today, 10 yesterday and 13 on Thursday, giving me 44 Syns out of 45 so far this week :)

I need to get myself some of these mini chocolate bunnies! Sound perfect for a little treat! :)

My syns look like this today - 3 syns on 200ml gravy, 2 syns on 2 Quorn sausages, 0.5 on tbsp of mint sauce and may have an options hot chocolate later so that be another 2 syns :D

I imagine there will be a few malteaser mini bunnies sneaking their way into my mouth today lol

So far 3 on a cookie my daughter baked

I'm saving the rest in case Sainsburys have no extra lean mince later and I have to get something else for dinner... If it gets to the end of the day and they are unused there is a creme egg with my name on it in the fridge!!

I want to run and hide this time of year, valentines day is coming and there is chocolate eveywhere just like easter ! :break_diet:How will I fight this off ?? What is portion control when it comes to chocolate, like what's that ?

Hell I'll have all of it, hand it over now !!! :D

Kay xx

I had 4.5 syns yesterday as had slimming world chinese using mayflower curry mix. Today I plan to have a curly wurly and a packet of french fries taking me to 10 syns. Cut back yesterday as had 19 syns on friday night.

I feel like I've had a real feast but I'm kept within Syns and HEX's :D

In the last hour I've eaten: a Mugshot (free), 2 Babybel (HEXA), 2 Alpen lights (HEXB), carrots (free), a mini Malteaser bunny (3), a Waitrose lemon cake slice (4) and a Duchy Lemon shortbread biscuit (3) lol

I feel like a very smug pig right now haha :p

Keep reading about people having mugshots. I've never tried them. What flavours would you recommend and which ones are free? Thanks!

i've used 1/2 a syn today so far on a tsp of pickle. my OH has a big bar of cadburys bubble - the mint one so i'm going to have 25g of that for 7 syns and a pkt of wotsits taking my total to 12.5 for the day

12.5 for me today:

1 Knorr chicken gravy pot (2.5)
1 mini Malteaser bunny (3)
1 Duchy lemon shortbread biscuit (3)
1 Waitrose lemon cake slice (4)

meaning I've had 56.5 out of 60 Syns so far :)

i've used 1/2 a syn today so far on a tsp of pickle. my OH has a big bar of cadburys bubble - the mint one so i'm going to have 25g of that for 7 syns and a pkt of wotsits taking my total to 12.5 for the day

change of plan on the chocolate...i weighed out the 25g....it didn't seem worth it so opted for 2 mini malteser bunnies and 2 sw ferrero rocher for 8 meaning my total was 1 extra

change of plan on the chocolate...i weighed out the 25g....it didn't seem worth it so opted for 2 mini malteser bunnies and 2 sw ferrero rocher for 8 meaning my total was 1 extra
Yeh 25g of choc isn't a lot!!

having two jalapeño wraps with tea tonight 13 syns..... its odd for me not to use syns on snacks but the look so yummy can't let my boyfriend have them all

I'm thinking 0.5 Syns on some ketchup on my burger tonight and the rest on chocolate!!

Back