What are you using your syns on today?

Will be having a pack of strawberry chewits and a flump tonight for 7.5 syns :)

Ok today's tally reads:

1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)
2 Duchy lemon shortbread biscuits (6)
2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k (1)

Giving me a grand total of 10, am considering another Malteaser bunny later...

1 slice of toast and butter for 6 and a bowl of sw eaton mess for 4. 10 in total so not too bad then!

Today I used:

1 tbs tomato ketchup - 1
1 tbs ex light mayo - 0.5
Chocolate mousse - 5
Bag of cheese puffs - 5.5

So 12 for me :)

Ok today's tally reads:

1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)
2 Duchy lemon shortbread biscuits (6)
2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k (1)

Giving me a grand total of 10, am considering another Malteaser bunny later...
Did have another Malteaser bunny, so my total is 13 :)

planning on having a bag of aldi monster claw flaming hot crisps for 4.5 syns (exciting I know haha) trying weekly syns this week as I have plans Saturday and Monday

Gravy (3) and a Mars bar ice cream (7) for after dinner, yumm! :D

It's great to see all of the posts on how you use your syns! I had some gravy,2, options hot choc,2, mini choc digestives, 6, and going to have a bag of squares in a bit! 5. Then that's me done!

Ryvitas 4.5. 3 celebrations 6, sw eaton mess 4

planning on having a bag of aldi monster claw flaming hot crisps for 4.5 syns (exciting I know haha) trying weekly syns this week as I have plans Saturday and Monday

going to have one or two syns on some options to go in my quark to put on my pancakes as well.... still keeping syns low but will take me to either 5.5 syns or 6.5 syns depending on how much I use

might not end up having any, boyfriend is talking about just going to bed and I am quite tired and not hungry yet so if we do go to bed I won't be rushing to eat something for the sake of it.

planning on having a ww rich toffee bar for 4 syns, a pkt of skips for 4.5 and the rest of the scan bran cake which i've picked at all day so that'll be another 2.5 taking my total to 11 for the day

so i stuck to these things for my syns....and proud that it stayed at that seeing as my OH sat next to me and ate a whole easter egg...gutsy pig! grrrr lol x

Syns went on pancakes!!

9 on 50g of plain white flour (25g is 4.5 correct?)
1 on 1 tsp sugar
3 on a Malteaser mini bunny
1 on 50ml skimmed milk

Plus 1 on 2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k

So a total of 15 for me today, very happy with that :)

Syns went on pancakes!!

9 on 50g of plain white flour (25g is 4.5 correct?)
1 on 1 tsp sugar
3 on a Malteaser mini bunny
1 on 50ml skimmed milk

Plus 1 on 2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k

So a total of 15 for me today, very happy with that :)

Was going to use my syns on a pancake but I can never stop at one so I resisted all together lol xx Well done you xx

Back