What are you using your syns on today?

I had a malteser bunny 8 syns, it was worth every one of those syns.

I haven't had any yet and the way my children are behaving this evening I should use them all on wine!!!
But..... I'm not going to - Ill prob have chocolate instead :)

Ok so I had:

1x extra light cheese triangle - 1
Dash of skimmed milk - 1
5x rich tea fingers - 5
2x mini malteser bunnies - 6

So 13 in total :)

(Got the mini bunnies after hearing so much about them on here - they were lovely alrite but 1 is nowhere near enough!!!)

i've only had 1.5 today! :eek:
had dinner late so not really hungry for the usual goodies i'd have and don't want to have something "just for the sake of it"
i usually do my syns daily but see that others do theirs weekly...might be an idea for me??

- 2 tbsp. M&S low fat soy, chilli and coriander dressing with lemongrass and thai basil (1 Syn)
- Options hot chocolate (2 Syns)

Korai Chutney box from Graze (4.5 syns)
Honey (1 syn).
2 or 3 Reese's mini peanut butter cups (4 or 6 syns) (going to make a toastie with these! So excited...)

Korai Chutney box from Graze (4.5 syns)
Honey (1 syn).
2 or 3 Reese's mini peanut butter cups (4 or 6 syns) (going to make a toastie with these! So excited...)

Where do you get your Reese's mini cups from? I love the biggish ones (3 in a pack) but have never been sure on Syns as there are no nutritional figures on the packaging.

Where do you get your Reese's mini cups from? I love the biggish ones (3 in a pack) but have never been sure on Syns as there are no nutritional figures on the packaging.

They're from Asda :) Cookies Detecting!

They have the nutri info on the back, so I worked it out from that - might be slightly under synning though! Going to have a check on syns online to see what they say...

They're from Asda :) Cookies Detecting!

They have the nutri info on the back, so I worked it out from that - might be slightly under synning though! Going to have a check on syns online to see what they say...

Ok, so checked on syns online and they don't have it, but I think it's safe to count them as 2 each :)

Also, don't know why my link says cookies detecting haha! It's just a link to the product on Asda's page :p

Oh, lovely jubbly! Thanks Laura, will be getting myself some of these. I love American candy - I just bought myself a Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme bar to have over the weekend, yum! :)

5 syns on oats so simple
2 syns on bread
3 syns on choc orange bar

Back