What are you using your syns on today?

Well I've had: (be prepared....it's a bad list!)

A lot of Oil (hubby cooked ALL of the dinner in it!)
A big enough slice of fresh cream and jam sponge cake.
A whole bottle of white wine :-/

Damn you, Mr. Valentine! :(

Back to the drawing board tomorrow (again!)

My dad is going out tonight and my brother will be out too (never stops in on a weekend), so I've decided to treat my mam and I to one of those new Kit Kat Chunky's! She's been wanting to try the mint one, and I've got the hazelnut to try for 13 Syns :)

Where can I buy these new kit kat chunky flavours from? Husband wants a mint one and I want a hazelnut but can't find them anywhere!

Where can I buy these new kit kat chunky flavours from? Husband wants a mint one and I want a hazelnut but can't find them anywhere!

Local newsagents, in my area anyway! None of the supermarkets seem to have them around me x

Local newsagents, in my area anyway! None of the supermarkets seem to have them around me x

I picked mine up from a little Tesco Express. They weren't with the rest of the chocolate bars though - they were on their own special stand near the tills. Sectioned off into "flavours". Chocolate Fudge is looking as though it will be the winner as there were none left at all - good job I didn't fancy that flavour! :giggle:

Well, I demolished a pack of Pocky this morning!! Nutri info is in another language so can't read it, but it looks like 210 cals for the pack, so 10.5 syns! Not terrible :)

Might have my Toffee Apple box from Graze while I watch Walking Dead tonight! 3.5 syns :)

Well, I demolished a pack of Pocky this morning!! Nutri info is in another language so can't read it, but it looks like 210 cals for the pack, so 10.5 syns! Not terrible :)

Might have my Toffee Apple box from Graze while I watch Walking Dead tonight! 3.5 syns :)
Excuse my ignorance but what is Pocky?!
Do you order your Graze boxes online?
Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance but what is Pocky?!
Do you order your Graze boxes online?
Thanks!

Haha, it's like Mikado! They're long sticks of biscuit with a chocolate or flavoured coating :) Mine was strawberry, yum! Think they were originally Japanese, but all over Asia and Western countries too now :)

Yeah, go to Graze.com and sign up! I have a code for a free first box if you want :) x

I have saved up 90 syns this week to go for a chinese buffet tonight as a late valentines dinner, i wonder if that will cut it?!? I will eat boiled rice and noodles and try stick to the healthier options but i am gonna have a few treats as well!! This is my first off plan meal since sttting back slimming world after xmas xx

Thanks everyone, I have to go past Asda tomorrow so I shall pop in and have a look, plus I have 2 Tesco Express near me so will check them out too, and my Mum works at Morrisons so I'll get her on the case too!!
As for local newsagents I don't seem to have any, they are all Tesco Express!!!

I have saved up 90 syns this week to go for a chinese buffet tonight as a late valentines dinner, i wonder if that will cut it?!? I will eat boiled rice and noodles and try stick to the healthier options but i am gonna have a few treats as well!! This is my first off plan meal since sttting back slimming world after xmas xx

I would think 90 is more than enough as long as you're sticking to boiled rice etc and not going crazy! Definitely enjoy your treats :D It's impossible to go to a Chinese buffet and ignore all the deep fried food, so don't deprive yourself haha! x

I would think 90 is more than enough as long as you're sticking to boiled rice etc and not going crazy! Definitely enjoy your treats :D It's impossible to go to a Chinese buffet and ignore all the deep fried food, so don't deprive yourself haha! x

Lol!! Thanks love!! Really want to enjoy myself but dont wanna go mad!! Usually if i knew i was having an off plan meal it would turn into an off plan day and night for me but i have been so good all day and only had salad and fruit so i feel i have turned a corner!! Xx

Lol!! Thanks love!! Really want to enjoy myself but dont wanna go mad!! Usually if i knew i was having an off plan meal it would turn into an off plan day and night for me but i have been so good all day and only had salad and fruit so i feel i have turned a corner!! Xx

i had my 1st time in the "real world" last weekend when my OH and i stayed at a hotel for the night...it involved dinner and breakfast the next morning and although i took a few bits and pieces, i went with the thought that i would "see what happens" and not beat myself up if i wasn't the strictest...
the dinner i ordered was brought out and turned out to be the perfect sw meal (chicken breast, potatoes and a huge salad), i gave my OH the deliciously fattening coleslaw (*grins at that achievement itself! lol) and later at night, i only had 4 sw ferrero rochers and a pkt of skips when we were back in the room.
the next morning, i went armed with a banana and syn free yog for breakfast, had 1 weetabix with that, took my own squash instead of their fresh orange and asked for scrambled egg and beans instead of a full b/fast (so i could do a green day)
i was so chuffed with myself...it all seemed to happen with little effort and i found that i looked at the menu in a completely different way - instead of thinking right, i'm here, i'm off it....what will be the most "tasty" and do the biggest amount of damage, i thought na...had that last week...erm...don't fancy that etc and that for me, was the biggest thing!

cooking everything from scratch has been the biggest change for me but i'm enjoying it and it keeps me busy...

we used to do chinese buffet a lot as our meal out and i was always sensible but i haven't had chinese, or any other take away since starting sw so i'm slightly jealous but know that my day will come lol

enjoy! x

Low cal coleslaw 2

2 x custard creams 6

2 x star burst 2

2 x pink wafers 2

Total...12

Back