What are you using your syns on today?

i used 11.5 today on:
1tsp smooth pickle
1 ww rich toffee bar
1 sw ferrero rocher
a pkt of walkers lights

Half a packet of peppercorn sauce (2.5) to go with steak tonight :) and a homemade chocolate fudge brownie (6.5) :D

Re: new flavours of Kit Kat Chunky's

I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My local Tesco Express had them on a stand near the tills so I raided it lol!

Can you tell I'm excited?!!

It's a bargain shop a bit like home bargains if you have 1 of them near you.
Never heard of either, so I'm assuming I don't have them anywhere near me!

I had a canny hefty slice of birthday cake!!!!

Also choc Philly - 4.5
Toffee crisp biscuit - 5

I had been well under on syns throughout the week saving about 30+ and I'm not gonna use tomorrow's 15 due to the cake!
I know you aren't meant to do this but can you??

B+m only seems to come down so far in UK. I had it everywhere in Scotland, cardiff.and Windsor, I now live in south Devon and we don't have b+m or home bargains..miss them ! Think they stop at Bristol !x

aww here's hoping you get some near you soon...Home Bargains is a fab shop! you gotta grab the stuff quick though cos it goes fast eh! at the prices half the time though, it's not surprising!
like B & M too but i noticed a lot of the cheaper stuff can have short dates which is fine if you're aware and sometimes their furniture can be a hit or a miss (ie scratched/damaged etc)
overall though cheap and cheerful and can't complain at stuff when it's a fraction of the prices compared to some places! :D x

3 syns on 15g extra all bran chocolate crunch
6 syns on 2 mini malteaser bunnies
3 syns on an alpen light lemon drizzle
2 syns on hilights hot chocolate

14 syns altogether

I had:

Extra light marg - 2
3x cadburys roses - 6
2 finger kit Kat - 5.5

So 13.5 today. Kinda sorry I wasted 6 syns on 3 roses but the tin was staring at me and I just couldn't resist :(

6- two mini malteaser bunnies (finally bought some, so nice!)
1.5- flump

I'll be having two cans of Monster Zero. I'm still unsure as to whether this is free or not - it's 3 calories per 100ml and the can is 500ml, so 15 calories per can. I'll Syn it as 1 Syn per can, just to be on the safe side.

Yesterday I had a bag of crisps - 6.5 syns and a chocolate orange tiffin bar - 7.5 syns

Don't know what I'll have today... thinking of having white chocolate lion bar for 10.5 syns but will see how I feel later when its syn O'Clock

Warburtons squarish wrap (8) and a packet of snack a jacks (4.5)

I just had about 2 doz hoola hoops... [probably about a small bag) but cant find out the syns... does anyone know pleeeeeese!

Back