What are you using your syns on today?

11.5 for me today:
1.5 on some scan bran cake
0.5 on pickle
5.5 on funsize maltesers
4 on velvet crunch

thinking of getting these i see them in iceland, what do you do with yours?

I think the most common use for them is pizza! Just top with tomato puree, pizza toppings of your choice and your Healthy A choice of grated cheese. Bake in the oven for about 12-15 mins and it's done! Although I tend to use Weight Watchers tortilla wraps rather than these Warburtons Square ones, as they're only 5.5 Syns each rather than 8 :)

Keeping on topic...I'm having a packet of Wotsits bacon "Wafflers" with my lunch today, 3.5 Syns. Oh, and a mini Malteaser Bunny tonight, 3 Syns. 6.5 in total for today.

Last edited:
cherry underlayer yogurt - 1.5 syns
chocolate orange tiffin - 7.5

keeping syns below 10 today after I had too much party food yesterday... might keep them below 10 tomorrow as well... see how I feel.

So far I've had a Waitrose chocolate cake slice for 4.5, rest of Syns depend on what my Mum cooks for dinner! I do have a Kit Kat Chunky mint staring at me and I worked out its 12.5 Syns....

So far I've had a Waitrose chocolate cake slice for 4.5, rest of Syns depend on what my Mum cooks for dinner! I do have a Kit Kat Chunky mint staring at me and I worked out its 12.5 Syns....
Kinda wish I hadn't had the choc cake slice (nice as it was) as I'm at Mum's for dinner and she's making cheese and potato pie, which is no Syns as I'm using the cheese as my HEXA, and pork and leek sausages, which are 5 Syns each! :(
If I have 2 that's 10 Syns, add the cake slice and that's 14.5 plus I have had 1 rich tea finger (1) so means it'd be 15.5 for the day, only half over but I wanted a Malteaser mini bunny later!

Kinda wish I hadn't had the choc cake slice (nice as it was) as I'm at Mum's for dinner and she's making cheese and potato pie, which is no Syns as I'm using the cheese as my HEXA, and pork and leek sausages, which are 5 Syns each! :(
If I have 2 that's 10 Syns, add the cake slice and that's 14.5 plus I have had 1 rich tea finger (1) so means it'd be 15.5 for the day, only half over but I wanted a Malteaser mini bunny later!
Forgot to add that I'll need to Syn 50ml of skimmed milk as well so it'll be 16.5 ;( oh well less for me tomorrow!!
Oh just realised I still have my HEXB to eat... Maybe I won't need a Malteaser bunny after all...

No Syns planned for today!

May have an Options hot chocolate (2) later on tonight with a mini Malteaser bunny (3) :)

Friday Chinese!

Dry fried beef chow mein - still allow 8 syns although probably less as they use minimal oil for me

Chicken in black bean - 5 syns

13 syns and blooming delicious!

I think the most common use for them is pizza! Just top with tomato puree, pizza toppings of your choice and your Healthy A choice of grated cheese. Bake in the oven for about 12-15 mins and it's done! Although I tend to use Weight Watchers tortilla wraps rather than these Warburtons Square ones, as they're only 5.5 Syns each rather than 8 :)

Keeping on topic...I'm having a packet of Wotsits bacon "Wafflers" with my lunch today, 3.5 Syns. Oh, and a mini Malteaser Bunny tonight, 3 Syns. 6.5 in total for today.
i have got some wraps and didnt know what to do with them... as we wont be using our syns up today I might make us both a pizza for later as a Friday night treat..

Greek style muller light yogurt 0.5
peri peri maranade 1.5 for my homemade Nando's tonight)
garlic peri peri sauce 1 syn
Slice of light cheddar 4 syns. Total 7 syns

thinking of making blueberry muffins as I bought loads of blueberries... so if I do I'll have one of them (7.5 syns...maybe less need to check everything as I add it)

Sounds lovely!! Would you post a pic if you make them?? Xx

Just worked out all the syns and they're less than 5 syns each!!!! going to count 5 just to be safe though. I will do, got the recipe from a running magazine as well so they're not even a slimming world recipe. (I got the 7.5 syns from the cal info that they give me in the mag but I use flora light in my baking)

will def post a photo

Just worked out all the syns and they're less than 5 syns each!!!! going to count 5 just to be safe though. I will do, got the recipe from a running magazine as well so they're not even a slimming world recipe. (I got the 7.5 syns from the cal info that they give me in the mag but I use flora light in my baking)

will def post a photo

Wow that is so low!?! Thanks hun, im really excited to see them!! They sound fab!!! X

Back