2 SW onion bhaji's (2)
2 SW veg samosa's (2)
2 Patak's poppadums (4)
1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)

So 14 in total today :)

12 for me today:
1 sausage, 2 hi fi bars and a packet of skips

So far I've planned for today:

- Half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over gravy (1)
- Special K Biscuit Moments (5)
- Mini Malteaser Bunny (3)

So far:
1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
Wotsits (5)
and for dinner:
1 Knorr chicken gravy pot (2.5)

So 8 in total, think I may have a Curly Wurly later, which would make my total 14 :)

Chicken pasta pot - 1/2 syn
Apple crumble shape yoghurt - 1/2 syn
Options white hot choc - 2

3 for the day, cutting bak after a weekend binge!

I hadnt planned out my Syns today but I havent had any lunch as we had a late cooked breakfast with 1 HEB (1 bread), so JUST NOW had a nice cuppa tea and raided the new biscuit tin i was given yesterday with cadburys chocolate biscuits..... so I had 3!!! So as I dont know how many syns they were I wont have anymore today... but it was so worth it.

My very kind hearted friend bought us this lovely tin of choccy biscuits instead of making us a cake....she said give it to visitors (as if!) but you know one biscuit isnt enough dont you? Cant wait for the tin to be finished now so just got to help it along!:D

I've only had 1.5 Syns so far today and that was on 1tbsp Flora Extra Light for the cottage pie....
So I now I have to make a decision on what to use the rest of my Syns on- Wotsits, mini Malteaser bunnies? Lindt Lindor balls? Ice cream? Curly Wurly?
SW is tough lol....

Used 4 syns on boots shapers mint nougat bar, 3 syns on 10g chocolate chips, 2.5 syns on a tbsp honey, 1 syn on a mccain baked potato.
Fancy something now, but dunno what to have...

I've only had 1.5 Syns so far today and that was on 1tbsp Flora Extra Light for the cottage pie....
So I now I have to make a decision on what to use the rest of my Syns on- Wotsits, mini Malteaser bunnies? Lindt Lindor balls? Ice cream? Curly Wurly?
SW is tough lol....
So in the end I had:
Wotsits for 5 Syns, a hazelnut Lindt Lindor ball for 4 and a Malteaser mini bunny for 3 making my total 13.5 today :)

I'm counting 6 syns for taster session, I had a muffin which was 4 syns, then had two bits of something made with sugar free jelly and a bit of pasta which had some cheese on, but the whole thing had 4 syns worth on and I didn't eat that much haha.... so I think the two extra syns for those things more then covers it, then I also had a choc orange tiffin bar for 7.5 syns

Bring on tonight, I'm having a chocolate bun for 7 syns and then later on some chocolate philli for 6. I'm very excited by both, this sticking to plan business is great :)

Back