What are you using your syns on today?

Used 2 so far on 2xtsp sugar for my weetabix. Hoping to save some for a small pot of choc Philly (4.5) and 2x richtea biscuits(4) to spread it on after dinner! X

so far I have only had a pink and white for 2.5 syns, may have a small glass of wine later.

I've had a can of Monster lo-cal energy drink (2.5) and a mini Malteaser bunny (3)

I had a Mars bar (from a multipack) ice cold from the fridge! Delish :)

8 syns. But that's all I had today!

7 syns on a mars bar ice cream, so worth it! :)

7 syns on a mars bar ice cream, so worth it! :)

I need to get hold of some of these when the weather warms up a little more :) I love them (don't usually get a look in though as boyfriend scoffs them)

today I'm planning on having the same as yesterday, choc cupcake - 7 choc philli - 6

30g Lion cereal for 6 Syns :)

1 for cheese leek & ham pasta n sauce

1/2 for shape crumble yoghurt

1 1/2 for jam in my syn rice pudding

2 for options white hot choc

5 for the day :)

So far today:

Cadburys Highlights hazelnut (2)
Rich Tea Finger (1)
Knorr chicken gravy pot (2.5)
Flora Extra Light (1.5)
Oil in garlic marinade (2)

So 9 so far, considering leaving it there as I still have all my HEX's to eat and I may be going to Prezzo for dinner tomorrow night :)

So far today:

Rich Tea Finger (1)
Flora Extra Light (1.5)

So 9 so far, considering leaving it there as I still have all my HEX's to eat and I may be going to Prezzo for dinner tomorrow night :)

Eugh, I just made myself a hazelnut highlight too and I can't drink it - it's yucky!!! Ill be sticking to plain choc instead!!
Have only used 1.5 syns so far today (choc spread) so am just sitting here trying to decide what to have to use up some more!!!!!

So far today:

Rich Tea Finger (1)
Flora Extra Light (1.5)

Also need to count 0.5 for a splash of skimmed milk and 1.5 Syns for 10g extra cheese on my toastie :) so 11 for me today x

Eugh, I just made myself a hazelnut highlight too and I can't drink it - it's yucky!!! Ill be sticking to plain choc instead!!
Have only used 1.5 syns so far today (choc spread) so am just sitting here trying to decide what to have to use up some more!!!!!

K I decided on the same as yesterday - ice cold mars bar from a multipack - 8 syns

I need to get hold of some of these when the weather warms up a little more :) I love them (don't usually get a look in though as boyfriend scoffs them)

today I'm planning on having the same as yesterday, choc cupcake - 7 choc philli - 6

also had a cherry underlayer muller light for 1.5 bringing my syns to 14.5 because I'm a bad ass lol

None planned for today. May treat myself to a chocolate and custard Krispy Kreme doughnut tonight for 15 Syns :)

I imagine they will go on taco shells tonight, hoping to have enough left for a bag of Quavers and some chocolate lol

Back