1 Waitrose choc brownie slice (5.5)

15 :)

I had 6.5 today:

6 tblsp gravy - 1.5
1 ex light cheese triangle - 1
1 mini choc muffin - 4

Hopefully will be using only 6 syns today
1 portion of massive store cupboard chili 0.5 syns
2 Gluten free chocolate digestives (2.5 syns each)

Hi all
I'm trying very hard to get my head in gear and thought I would come and have a browse and see if I can find some inspiration here with you all.
Today so far I have tried to get myself back on it and have decided to try and include most of my syns in my meals, thought I'd give this a go for a week and see if it helps any.
So so far I have used 1.5 syns in the form of a Actimel on my banana and melon for breakfast. 2 syns in my Spaghetti Carbonara in the form of parmesan and then we are having Beef Stroganoff for tea, so thought I could spurge on some LF Sour cream xxx

3 on sausages, 1 on gravy and 7 on a mars Ice cream :p

Today's Syns:

1 pkt Wotsits (5)
1 Aero biscuit (5)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)
1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)

14 :)

Had a bite of lemon cake at school today, not sure on syns but that will be all I have today unless I decide to have a bit of coffee syrup in my drink tonight which is very likely

Miscounted the digestive yesterday they were 3.25 syns each.
Can't decide yet what I want today. May have no syns that are calculated and just guesstimate sausage stew.

Have had a Kallo Belgian dark chocolate rice cake (3), 5g butter on my toast (2.5) so far. Will be having some Ainsley Harriet Mediterrean Veg couscous this evening (2.5). So that's 8 syns for today.
Denise

3.5 on a mini milkybar :)

Milk for coffee 2 syns (saving hexa for cheese on my dinner), squirty cream on a bowl of strawberries 1syn, Weight watchers chocolate whip dessert 2.5 syns and seeing as its weigh day i'm gonna splurge on a galaxy ripple 8.5 syns.

Total: 14

3 WW pork sausages (1.5), small bag of monster munch (5.5), flump (1.5) and a breadstick (1) = 9.5 :)

Back