What are you using your syns on today?

3.5 on a mini milkybar :)

I also had a Mini Malteaser Bunny (3.5 Syns), taking me up to 7 Syns yesterday.

I have no Syns planned for today, but we will see how things go :)

A square from a galaxy bar 2.25 syns
2.5 level spoons light mayo in my potato chicken salad. 3syns
So that is 5.5. Think that's me for the day.

Well tbh I think I've blown it today, exhausting morning at work, then discovered the best looking carrot cake I had ever seen In the staff room and I couldn't resist. No idea how many syns then someone bought me a huge choc chip cookie from subway and I couldn't resist either and no idea of the syns either, lol. Don't know why coz I don't normally have a sweet tooth. Aaaaagggghhhh sod it, i'll have a couple of vino's tonight to wash away the week and start again tomorrow !!! X

i've used 9.5 today on a tsp of smooth pickle, a pkt of walkers lights and a mini malteser bunny
oooh what will we do when these are taken off the shelves??? lol (the mini bunnies i mean!) x

14 of mine have gone today on a tesco light choices sausage, a pkt of special k crisps and a bar of galaxy bubbles

Ooh how many for the galaxy bubbles please? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3tbsp reduced salt ketchup (1.5), 2 WW sausages (1) and a curly wurly (6) :D

So far I've had:

2 tbsp golden syrup (5)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)
1 Mikado hazelnut (0.5)

And all I plan to have later is:

Tilda Mexican bean and chilli micro rice (2.5)

Which would give me 9 for the day, not going to have anything else as I ate enough at the weekend!

Last edited:
had a piece of french bread so far with lentil soup so might just have two fox's party rings with a cuppa now

Mine went on Choc and more Choc very disappointed in myself first day back after a month and a bit and 26 syns on rubbish and still craving grr it is totm though maybe not a good time to star back

My favourite use of syns at the moment, particularly when I want a long-lasting chocolate treat, is 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HexB) with 1tbsp Nutella (4 syns - it fits perfectly, too!) and a mug of Caramel Highlights hot choc (2 syns) made with my HexA of milk. Together it really fills me up and I have my chocolate overload to get me through TOTM!

Today's syns are going on 3 fish fingers (6 syns) and 1tbsp tomato ketchup (1 syn) for a naughty-but-nice fish finger sandwich!

My favourite use of syns at the moment, particularly when I want a long-lasting chocolate treat, is 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g

loaf (HexB) with 1tbsp Nutella (4 syns - it fits perfectly, too!) and a mug of Caramel Highlights hot choc (2 syns) made with my HexA of milk. Together it really fills me up and I have my chocolate overload to get me through TOTM!

Today's syns are going on 3 fish fingers (6 syns) and 1tbsp tomato ketchup (1 syn) for a naughty-but-nice fish finger sandwich!

I love fish finger sandwiches.... I must have one! Today I am having lentil soup but using up some syns on a homemade roll... waiting for them to cook

Back