What are you using your syns on today?

A curly wurly for 6 syns - definitely my fave low syn choc treat.

The Malteser Bunny's are SO good though. Had one of those yesterday!

All 15 used today on:

4 sausages (4)
Tom ketchup (1)
Mayo (2)
Wispa ice cream (6)
4 Quorn cocktail sausages (2)

I found out that the new Kit Kat chunky flavour is the mint one! So pleased as its yummy! 12.5 Syns :)

Today I will be using 2.5 Syns on half a pkt of white sauce (milk is my HEXA), 1 Syn on red wine as I'm making Moussaka from the SW website.

I've just had 2 Mikado sticks for 1 syn and I imagine the rest will go on... Wotsits and some choc or 10 Syns of choc... Tough decision!

Todays menu got all messed up today! couldnt keep track of my Syns... I started off weird with no breakfast but had about 11.00 am some bubble and squeak with bacon... then an orange... then had about 11 teenagers round and cooked pizzas and snacks... I had one small piece of thin pizza, one small piece of garlic bread, few pretzels and ......... TWO PIECES of Carrot Cake one of the mums brought round. I couldnt resist it! So nothing I had today was nutritional but was nice while it lasted. Oh! one yorkie chocolate button and 1 maltezer.. I hate it when I cant make proper meals.

Hey ho! another day tomorrow... two days before WI... hope it hasnt set me back.

i've used 13.5 today on some branston pickle, an aero lamb and a pkt of whisps

Used 14 already oops

2 sausages (5)
15g cheese (3)
Spread (0.5)

Yorkshire pudding (2)
Spread (1)
Gravy (1)

Mini milk (1.5)

Need a free tea tonight now..

Used 1 so far on tesco light choices sausages

planning on having a hot cross bun for 7.5 syns with some diabetic jam 1.5 syns and a blueberry muffin for 4 syns

Today's Syns:

1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
1 tbsp Flora Extra Light (1.5)
1 bag Wotsits (5)
1 WR choc brownie slice (5.5)

Total: 12.5 :)

Have a mix of bits from graze... think its cookie crumble for 11 syns, will be having that later... if I feel like it I will also have some mikado sticks

Today's Syns:

1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5)
1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
1 mini Malteaser bunny (3)
1 Curly Wurly (6)

12 in total :)

Last edited:
Treat size maltesers - 5 syns
Home made Hummus - 1 syn
Gravy with my roast dinner - 3 syns

Today's Syns:

1 tbsp reduced sugar strawberry jam (1)- breakfast
1 pkt Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5)- dinner
1 Mikado stick (0.5)- elevenses
1 mini Malteaser bunny (3)- elevenses
1 pkt Wotsits (5)- lunch
1 Ferrero egg (3)- afternoon snack

15 in total, I'm at home ill today so I need to have lots of little Syns otherwise I will binge! And it's day before WI where hopefully I'll be at target so can't afford to be naughty!!

think they are chick...bonus ;) lol

i had a chocolate earlier for 2 and going to have a caramel freddo for 5 and a packet of wotsit waffles for 4 (i think) so that'll take my total to 11 for the day (and i'm covered if the wotsit thingys are higher ;) ) can't find them on the sw website but i'm sure they're only 4?

Today's Syns:

1 tbsp reduced sugar strawberry jam (1)- breakfast
1 pkt Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5)- dinner
1 Mikado stick (0.5)- elevenses
1 mini Malteaser bunny (3)- elevenses
1 pkt Wotsits (5)- lunch
1 Ferrero egg (3)- afternoon snack

15 in total, I'm at home ill today so I need to have lots of little Syns otherwise I will binge! And it's day before WI where hopefully I'll be at target so can't afford to be naughty!!

Ooooo exciting good luck for tomorrow hun

Ahh are Alpen lights 3 syns each??

Yeah I think so :)

think they are chick...bonus ;) lol

i had a chocolate earlier for 2 and going to have a caramel freddo for 5 and a packet of wotsit waffles for 4 (i think) so that'll take my total to 11 for the day (and i'm covered if the wotsit thingys are higher ;) ) can't find them on the sw website but i'm sure they're only 4?

Check the cals, 20 cals on snacks such as crisps add up to 1 syn :)

Back