What are you using your syns on today?

Check the cals, 20 cals on snacks such as crisps add up to 1 syn :)

well they're 74 so counted 4 anyway.
meant to say earlier...my local Home Bargains had peanut lion bars....works out at 10 syns and i tasted a tiny bit of 1 earlier...MY GOD it was yummy...so i have one tucked away for another time ;) x

well they're 74 so counted 4 anyway.
meant to say earlier...my local Home Bargains had peanut lion bars....works out at 10 syns and i tasted a tiny bit of 1 earlier...MY GOD it was yummy...so i have one tucked away for another time ;) x

Oooo I love them, although if you ever see white chocolate lion bars buy them all!!! They're gorgeous my fruit shop used to sell them but haven't got any in at the moment :( I miss them. I actually didn't think I'd like them when I first bought one (they were on 4 for £1 with the peanut ones so I bought 3 peanut and one white just to try) Honestly I cannot explain how lovely they are.

they had the normal, peanut and white....but i reckon the white might be too sickly for me??
29p each at the moment! haven't seen the peanut ones before and think these ones are imported but my god it was good!x

They don't have them in our home bargains, but will keep an eye out there as well as my fruit shop now. I'd say they're worth a try, they are a little sickly but I didn't think I would like them and like I say I'm in love lol. The white chocolate goes so well with the caramel.

Today my plans for syns are

lean mince - 2.5 syns (probably not as much as that, its 500g which my mum will be draining of fat and will be split between 5 adults and 3 children... I divided the syns between 6 to work them out as obviously the won't be having as much as the adults. I haven't taken any syns off for the draining as I know your not suppose to but surely it must make a difference as your not eating the fat you've drained... anyway my point it 2.5 syns will more then cover it lol)
chocolate philli - 6 syns
cadbury magic elf - 3.5 syns

So 12 in total

is that the magic elf with the wee crackly/popping bits??
if so...are they only 3.5??? *yay*

i'll need to look out for them...from what i can remember...they're not THAT small and would be worth 3.5? x

McCains Jacket potato 1syn, Piece of tesco fudge 2syns (not worth it, wont be having again!), boots shapers mint nougat bar 4syns, Weight watchers salt and vinegar hoops 3.5syns

Total 10.5 syns

is that the magic elf with the wee crackly/popping bits??
if so...are they only 3.5??? *yay*

i'll need to look out for them...from what i can remember...they're not THAT small and would be worth 3.5? x

They're a tiny bit smaller then freddo's but I wouldn't have noticed that if I didn't have freddo's and them in, so yeah def not that small for 3.5 and yes those are the ones. Don't know if anywhere's selling them at the moment, this is my last one, next year after Christmas I'm stocking up when they go in the sale (same as after Easter I'll be keeping an eye out for maltesers bunnies cheap ;) )

So far:
McCains Jacket Potato (1 syn)
1tsp Extra light mayo (1 syn)
1x slice of hovis nimble (2.5 syns)

Will have no more than 10 syns today but may not need that much, depends on how I feel this evening :)

Planning on having a cadbury's caramel egg for 9.5 and 0.5 for tbsp of reduced salt ketchup :) 10 today!

They're a tiny bit smaller then freddo's but I wouldn't have noticed that if I didn't have freddo's and them in, so yeah def not that small for 3.5 and yes those are the ones. Don't know if anywhere's selling them at the moment, this is my last one, next year after Christmas I'm stocking up when they go in the sale (same as after Easter I'll be keeping an eye out for maltesers bunnies cheap ;) )

Think a lot of us will miss these little bunnies once Easter is over! Better stock up! :D

Anyone know If Harry ramsdens tinned mushy peas have syns? X

I doubt it, mushy pea's are free can't see them adding anything to them to make them syns.

Having 2 jalepeno wraps today - 13 syns (may also have 1 syn on half a pack of white chocolate options as well)

I doubt it, mushy pea's are free can't see them adding anything to them to make them syns.

Having 2 jalepeno wraps today - 13 syns (may also have 1 syn on half a pack of white chocolate options as well)

Thanks! :) I looked allover & found nothing haha they were lovely anyway!

I've had:
10g lemon curd 1.5 syns
Lean mince In my Bolognese less than 12% fat at 4 syns worked out by serving size (2.5 syn per 100g)
Alpen light bar 3 syns
Shape crumble yoghurt 0.5syns

9 today!

1.5 on nandos medium peri peri marinade, 6 on a curly wurly, 1.5 on a flump and 1 on some extra light flora. 10 :)

6 on chocolate philli and unsure on the rest... was thinking a mars bar ice-cream at 7.5 syns but might have to have something a little warmer lol

Back