What are you using your syns on today?

I went slightly over yesterday :( had my 12.5 and then had some crisps at 3.5 and then one more on a crackerbread thing :( so I had 17

Today my plan is

meat free kiev - 4
honeycomb mix from graze - 9

I went slightly over yesterday :( had my 12.5 and then had some crisps at 3.5 and then one more on a crackerbread thing :( so I had 17

Today my plan is

meat free kiev - 4
honeycomb mix from graze - 9

I got a voucher for a free box from graze so I've ordered it, what's it all like for Syn values- high/low?

Today shall be some hula hoops 6.5 hot choc 2 squirty cream 3 meringue 3.5 x

The mini lindt bunny (the 10g one) is 3 syns :)

Extra light mayo - 1
Gravy - 3
Yorkshire pud - 3
Boots shapers mint nougat - 4
Coconut options - 1.5
Flump - 1.5

Total 14

I got a voucher for a free box from graze so I've ordered it, what's it all like for Syn values- high/low?

Some are high and some are low, you can ask for just the graze lights which are all 5 syns or under, but I like having a range as so far I haven't seen anything that isn't under 15 syns (think the highest I've had is 11). You get a little booklet with them which gives you their use by date and how many cals, so if what you get isn't on slimming world syns online you can work out the syns with that :)

Some are high and some are low, you can ask for just the graze lights which are all 5 syns or under, but I like having a range as so far I haven't seen anything that isn't under 15 syns (think the highest I've had is 11). You get a little booklet with them which gives you their use by date and how many cals, so if what you get isn't on slimming world syns online you can work out the syns with that :)
Ok cool thanks, I just picked out loads of stuff that I wanted to try! It's due to arrive on Wednesday so I'm quite excited about it lol.
Plus if I like it, I get my 5th box for free as well :)

Would you say it's good value for money?

I did it with the free box to start and then the 5th box free as well, they are quite expensive to be fair, but I don't get mine every week, I push it back until I want another one (or as often happens I forget to push it back again lol)

I did it with the free box to start and then the 5th box free as well, they are quite expensive to be fair, but I don't get mine every week, I push it back until I want another one (or as often happens I forget to push it back again lol)
Yeh I opted for fortnightly deliveries so when I get my free box, I have a little while to decide if to carry on or not.

I'm thinking the £3.89 a box (I think?) it costs I could just not buy my usual Syn treats instead. Will have to see what happens!

Today's Syns:

* 1 tbsp reduced sugar strawberry jam (1)
* 2 tbsp reduced salt tomato ketchup (1)
* 1 mini Malteaster bunny (3)
* 1 Curly Wurly (6)
* 2 Mikado sticks (1)
* 1 Ferrero egg (3)

15 in total :)

Last edited:
Flump- 1.5, Mini creme egg- 2.5, and curly wurly- 6 :) 10 again today!

So far just 1 Syn of reduced sugar jam, not sure what else I'll have... Having said that my Graze box has arrived today so may have something from that today :)

Yesterday 100ml skim milk -2, 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce -1.5, 1/2 of 1/2 syn roulade -0.5, 2x hoops n crosses crisps -8, 2finger kitkat -5.5 total 17.5

So far just 1 Syn of reduced sugar jam, not sure what else I'll have... Having said that my Graze box has arrived today so may have something from that today :)
Decided on the Korai chutney with curry bites from the Graze box for 3.5 Syns, really nice actually.
Also had a bag of Wotsits (5) an a Blue Riband (5) so 14.5 Syns in total for me today

Curly wurly- 6, mini creme egg- 2.5 and a flump- 1.5. 10 :)

Back