What are you using your syns on today?

So far just 1 Syn on 2 tbsp el mayo, off up to Derby for training at SW H/O so packed my Velvet Crunch and HiFi bars and hot choc for my Syns :)

5 - chorizo
1.5 - Parmesan

Trying to have below 10 every day this week as I want another really good loss, but won't stress if I have between 10-15 on any given day :) feeling good at the min! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The only thing I had today that needs to be synned is........ 3 bottles if Budweiser :(

My mouth has been really sore all day (thinking maybe a wisdom tooth?) and didnt sleep last night either with it so I was feeling sorry for myself and was hoping it would numb it for me before bed :(

I have no idea how many syns that was but I'm guessing its pretty bad!

11.5 today
6 on 2 x malteser bunny (mini ones)
4.5 on special k crisps
1 on scan bran cake

Whats the scan bran cake like? I bought some last week but I've not tried it yet. I keep meaning to put tuna on them.

Keeping myself Syn free all day so I can have chip shop night at Brewers Fayre- 17 syns for the chips and that's it as I will be taking the batter off the fish and having a massive portion of mushy peas on the side :)

I've had a mini chocolate cornflake bite (2.5) and a Time Out (8.5)

i hadn't had them for aaaages and i tell you...they were MEGA!! :D x

11 for me in total today:
1 on scan bran cake
0.5 on e.l mayo
4.5 on beef hoops and crosses
5 on a freddo

Whats the scan bran cake like? X

OMG i cant believe that i didnt know that a packet of revels was only 8.5 syns. I feel like all my christmases have come at once.

He he this made me laugh!!!! I love revels aswell - try and avoid the coffee but it just never works ha ha!!!!!

Back