What are you using your syns on today?

I think I overdosed on cheese today.... 3 mini babybel lights at 2 syns each...

Total 6 syns

Here's a little tip for everyone :)

Buy a bar of chocolate and grate it into curls/shavings and keep 28g in each pot in the fridge and label it per day, then over a yoghurt or fruit or even as a treat you know you only having 6 syns and it works out to loads as the volume grows :)
I do it all the time :)

They are a hex a I think ? Might save you 6 syns :)

I'd already hexa'd my milk for the day.

Today had to be a flexi-day, though. I knew I was going to have pizza tonight, so I was as careful as possible during the day, having no syns at all, and tried to be as carful as possible with the pizza. It was a mixed slice, so I had no choice with the topping. But I left all the crusts, and haven't had anything else to eat. Going to draw a line under that and get straight back on tomorrow. Strangely, I don't feel guilty - maybe because I'm treating it as a flexi day, and I'm not doing my usual 'oh well, I might as well have so and so, since I've already blown on the pizza', and I've stuck to what I said I would have.

daim bar - 7.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
sausage - 0.5

12.5 for the day x

Galaxy cookie crumble - 12

Vanilla syrup in coffee at costa - 3

Laughing cow extra light - 1

16 (slightly over but will lower syns tomorrow to even out)

I'd already hexa'd my milk for the day.

Today had to be a flexi-day, though. I knew I was going to have pizza tonight, so I was as careful as possible during the day, having no syns at all, and tried to be as carful as possible with the pizza. It was a mixed slice, so I had no choice with the topping. But I left all the crusts, and haven't had anything else to eat. Going to draw a line under that and get straight back on tomorrow. Strangely, I don't feel guilty - maybe because I'm treating it as a flexi day, and I'm not doing my usual 'oh well, I might as well have so and so, since I've already blown on the pizza', and I've stuck to what I said I would have.

Ah well done , sometimes we need a bad day :)
I remember I had a full portion of battered sausage, chips and curry sauce but lost 4lb the same week , I think my body used the extra fat as a kick start :)

Congrats on good control :)

I used a lot of my syns unintentionally today. My friend came round and I hadn't had anything to eat yet, scoffed one of those belvita breakfast bars with yogurt in the middle. Worked out that was me six syns down. Also, her 2 year old found a half eaten box of quality street in the cupboard. Of course she went straight for the toffee pennies. I had to eat those to stop her from hurting her teeth or choking! That's my story, I'm sticking to it ;)

Good story, Linz!! I would stick to it too! :p. Can't have poor little babbies hurting their teeth! ;)

2 sugar free butterscotch sweets - 1 syn
Dash of milk - 1/2 syn.

Total: 1.5 syns

Back