What are you using your syns on today?

All 15 are going on 3 Warburton's sandwich thins to make pizzas for dinner :)

chicken nugget & chips Happy Meal with diet coke and a Smurf whose name was Harmony 14.1/2 syns

I've had a Daim bar tonight as I hadn't had any syns all day! 7.5 for me!

Today's Syns:

3 Birds Eye fish fingers (4.5)
2 Cadbury Eclairs hazelnut twist (3)
2 splashes skimmed milk (1)
1 Rich Tea finger (1)
1 Tunnock's milk choc tea cake (5.5)

Must admit I thought I'd be eating more of the Eclairs when I get home from Mum's and end up going over, but the Tunnock's tea cake has really helped curb the choc craving :)

Bit of brownie and a taste of a mini scone , going to over count and put 8

I cannot wait for this new week that starts Saturday though as its the first week on ages I won't be using flexi syns as I have no plans to go out to dinner and be naughty ! Yay :)

Vodka ........... Again!!!

None today (honestly didn't feel the need!), which is good as its takeaway curry with the mates tomorro night! :D

Yesterday I had:

Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5)
Flump (1.5)

Total: 4

Today I've had:

Discovery wholemeal tortilla wrap (5.5)
2 Cadbury Eclairs hazelnut twist (3)

Total: 8.5

It means I've had 27.5 out of a possible 45 so far this week (my week starts on a Thursday) which is great as there's a bar of Cadbury whole nut (13.5) for tomorrow with my name on it! :D

Mayo with my grated carrot and onion 2 syns
3 chocolate buttons 2 syns ??
light chocolate mousse 4 syns
hot choc 3 syns :)

Todays Syns:

1/4 pie (4)
250ml Sorelle (3)
45g Cadbury caramel bar (11)

Total: 18

Slightly over but had so few over last few days it means I've now had 45.5 out of a possible 60 so far this week :D

And the Cadbury caramel was totally worth it :D

Accidentally just spent 6 syns on 1 1/2 tiny flapjacks from Graze! They were tasty, but I'd rather have had a curly wurly for that!!

Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad (3.5 Syns) and a Danio passionfruit yogurt (1.5 Syns)

Takeaway night tonight! My post WI "treat".

5 Syns for 350g beef in black bean sauce
3 Syns for 10 prawn crackers

That will take me to 65/105 for the week, so more than enough left over for a bar of chocolate too :)

Back