What are you using your syns on today?

I had a really bad morning, so stuffed a cadburys caramel. If I remember rightly they're just short of 11 syns so only got 4 left to play with. I may use another half syn for a Greek muller, otherwise I'll be sticking to ham, grapes and any other free snacks I can find

I had a really bad morning, so stuffed a cadburys caramel. If I remember rightly they're just short of 11 syns so only got 4 left to play with. I may use another half syn for a Greek muller, otherwise I'll be sticking to ham, grapes and any other free snacks I can find
They are 11 Syns

Just using 3 today on a 250ml glass Sorelle.

That takes me to 73/105 for the week- after weigh in tomorrow I'm having a homemade chicken madras (free) with rice and shall be using my Syns on some onion bhaji's and poppadums :)

The only Syns I have planned for today are 2 for sweet onion sauce on my Subway salad. I try to keep at 5 Syns a day on weekdays, so may leave it at 2 or have a low Syn treat later on :)

So far today, I've had some hoops and crosses and a dash of whole milk as that was all in the fridge at work! So a total of 5 so far! :)

Today's Syns:

3.5 on Tilda veg biryani rice
6 on 2 red pepper pakoras
6 on 25g poppadums

15.5 :)

May also have some choccie later, I NEED it! And I have some leftover Syns :)

Just found out a full size Crunchie is 9.5 Syns :) I know what I'm having!!

A Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns) is all I have planned for today. This might change later though, if I fancy something else :)

Think I had around 50 syns yesterday! Hate the weekends, I always go soooo off plan!

a wetherspoons roast pork dinner (30)
and wetherspoons chocolate fudge cake with ice cream (41)

71 syns BUT its my birthday so I am forgiving myself lol

Low low cheese, a babybel light, 2 LM veggie sausages and a muller light Greek style. I've been naughty but still within my syn range.

Back