What are you using your syns on today?

Two timeout bars (9 syns), two tsps sugar on cereal (2 syns) and a Tbsp tomato ketchup (1 syn) :)

Just bought some sugar free jelly sachets, so no more guilty feelings about Jelly! Got persuaded by a friend to have a pizza last night, and I've got an archery awards evening (dinner laid on) this evening, so this weekend isn't going too well.... Still, prior to the pizza yesterday, I'd only had one syn, and I'm determined to have a syn free morning today as well before the meal tonight..... So I hope it won't impact too much on this week's loss.

I've given up this weekend, I knew I should have brought my own good with me to my mums. I stupidly thought that when she said she was rejoining SW she meant it. No SW friendly food in the house (except) a punnet of strawberries and raspberries. My cars off the road and the nearest town is 7 miles away so I can't go and get my own. So have eaten and drunk rubbish all weekend. Will have to be extra good when I get back to my place tomorrow :-(

Hoops & Crosses (4.5)
ASDA Garlic & Herb Cod Fillet (0.5)
Malteasers Hot Choc (3.5)

8.5 :)

Hi Lily :), I always shop at Asda. I'm interested in the Asda Garlic and Herb cod, is it nice and how much is it for a pack ?

Kay xx

Hi Lily :), I always shop at Asda. I'm interested in the Asda Garlic and Herb cod, is it nice and how much is it for a pack ?

Kay xx

I think it's lovely :) You get 2 in a pack and they're a pretty decent size. They are half a syn per fillet and are £2 a box. :) xx

Last edited:
I've given up this weekend, I knew I should have brought my own good with me to my mums. I stupidly thought that when she said she was rejoining SW she meant it. No SW friendly food in the house (except) a punnet of strawberries and raspberries. My cars off the road and the nearest town is 7 miles away so I can't go and get my own. So have eaten and drunk rubbish all weekend. Will have to be extra good when I get back to my place tomorrow :-(

*hugs*! I know the feeling. I've been bad this weekend too, for a similar reason. Never mind, in the long run it won't affect us much, as long as we get back on the diet for the rest of the week!

Tin spag bol lunch - 3. Corned beef for dinner - 3. Maybe jelly 1.1/2. Trying lime with grapes in. Mullerlite vanilla yogurt with options choc in it 2

9.1/2

Tiny amount of flora - 1.5
Small piece of low fat cheese - 2 syns
Squirt if relish - 3 syns
Miniature bag of choc buttons - 3.5 syns

10 syns so far

Back