What are you using your syns on today?

I've had:
popping candy Freddo (4.5)
2 Skinny Lizzie sausages (2)
some ketchup (1)
some extra light mayo (0.5)
mini naan bread (5.5)

Yummy day :)

Oxo Shake & Flavour Garlic & Herb - anyone know if this is syns? If so I would like it on my chips tonight :D haha x

1 level teaspoon is 0.5 syns. :)
K :)

Trying to keep Syns low this week as I'm probably going to be having a takeaway / few drinks with the boyfriend at the weekend.

Today I've used 3 Syns on 3 tsp of honey. I'm full of cold, but instead of wasting Syns on lozenges and pastilles I've had hot water with a slice of lemon and honey. It seems to have done the trick a bit anyway :)

Treat size Curly Wurly (3)
Half a bag of Metcalfes Sweet'n'Salt Skinny Topcorn (3)
Half a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% rose wine (9)

15 in total for today :)

I've used some Syns for my lunch today:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad (2)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5)

That's probably all I will have today as my tea is Syn Free and I still have my HExB left for a "treat" afterwards :)

Liberte blueberry yogurt (1)
Rocky road HiFi Light (3)

Most likely a bottle of the Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% wine (18) tonight - had no other Syns so far today.

What's the wine like? Not had that one before

Gorgeous! It's just quite new. It's probably the nicest "healthy" wine I've had :)

Talking of wine...
Syns for day:
- Half a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% wine (9)
- Tesco falafel and BNS salad (2)
- Double Decker (12.5)

I have all 15 syns, its 8pm, and I don't know what to do with them :-S
Never thought I'd be in this position!

Glass of wine?
Bar of chocolate?

lol..but just for the sake of it?
I'd be gutted if I had a gain tomorrow as I haven't eaten any chocolate in 5 weeks now and would defo blame it if I did! Goshhh the guilt!

oh myyyy...
I went for a Bounty...

I'm in heaven!!! :drool:

I'm enjoying a hot chocolate made with Options Belgian Chocolate Brownie (2),aerosol cream (0.5) and 2 marshmallows (2),so a total of 4.5.It feels really indulgent and lasts for longer than a bar of chocolate would.

Back