What are you using your syns on today?

Haha I wish it was a cold! Nah bunged up where I'm from means constipated :(

Oh - it means both here but I went with cold as I correlated the orange juice with vitamin c. haha

I would recommend scan bran or something else high fibre for your healthy b then! Or you could have oranges instead of orange juice as they'd be free and would add fibre - I think kiwi and pears have the most fibre for fruit so they'd be good and also beans (free on ee or green) should help. And lots and lots of water too.

Oh - it means both here but I went with cold as I correlated the orange juice with vitamin c. haha I would recommend scan bran or something else high fibre for your healthy b then! Or you could have oranges instead of orange juice as they'd be free and would add fibre - I think kiwi and pears have the most fibre for fruit so they'd be good and also beans (free on ee or green) should help. And lots and lots of water too.

I drink tons of water and green tea. I don't know what's caused it but I'm in agony and keep sleeping today. Beginning to think it's not that. Have had bran flakes this morn :) xx

2 warburtons toastie slices of bread (11)

I'm going to have to treat myself to something sweet. Craving chocolate. Might have a peanut heaven bar (6 syns)

today cheese for the top of my veggie spag bol 6 syns
then later on il have a bag of popcorn 4 syns. Then thats me done for the day!

- Caffe Nero regular cappuccino with skimmed milk (1.5) and a shot of sugar free hazelnut syrup (1)
- Blueberry Danio (3)
- Multipack bag of Walkers French Fries (4)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (6)

15.5 Syns in total for today - 100 Syns in total for the week! :)

Last edited:
Today's syns will be- golden syrup (0.5), rice (6), crispbread (2), alpro soya yogurt (2) and extra milk in my kedgeree (2) for a total of 12.5

Looks lovely! Have u a recipe

6 eggs separated
4 tbsp cocoa powder (1.5 syn per tbsp)
75g sweetener
Vanilla essence (optional)

1. Whisk the egg white until stiff peak.
2. Mix egg yolks with sweetener and cocoa powder.
3. Add half the egg whites to the yolk mix and combine (mix really well).
4. Add the rest of the whites to the yolks but gold gently.
5. Pour mix into a greaseproof lined loaf tin that's been sprayed with fry light.

Bake in 160°c oven (gas mark 4), takes about 20 minutes but you'll want to check it maybe after 10.

Enjoy :)
It's 6 syns for whole cake so however many you cut it into just work it out.

I had me a DELICIOUSO mullerlight greek sytle yog. strawberry flavour for 0.5 syn. SOOOOOOO WORTH IT
Plus mayo- 4 syns
and a poundland mugshot- 1 syn

Back